Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.8

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/28/2018 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The most overly hyped, overpriced product I’ve tried under the K-beauty umbrella!
Not sure what the hype is all about?!
While I love the gel texture & how fast it absorbed, it didn’t provide enough moisture to my normal-dry skin, nor any magnificent results either.
(I gave it a good grace to work it “magic”).
SUPERB ALTERNATIVE?
Etude House Collagen Sleeping Pack.
Much superior in term of results, not to mention it cost half of the price!
Same gel texture, fast absorbed,
no greasy residue. delivers- supple, glowy,
veil looking skin, a HG for me.
I’ll stick to this bad boy. ☺️

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My Brother got this for me from Korea as there was much hype about it. Quite underwhelmed by it as it broke out my combo oily skin and it just feels too tacky to sleep with. Will not repurchase again as the fragrance is also way too strong and the packaging is in a pot which I personally feel is quite unhygienic even if it came with a spatula

on 3/3/2018 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was underwhelmed by this product. I bought it to use on an international flight, but while it did provide some moisture it didn't really have much affect on me. There was no brightening or plumbing quality. It just moisturized and left kind of a masky feel on me. I tried to use it several times and just felt like it was so expensive for what it was. I feel there are cheaper alternstives that work just as well. I much prefer Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repsir Pack or Bliss Fabulous Drench and Quench Cream too this product. They performed the way I had wanted this product too.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my essential skincare product
I use this twice per week over all my skincare products for night

I guarantee you will wake up feeling great about your skin
And I always bring this whenever I travel around with plane if the flight is gonna longer than 5 hours, I will bring the travel size one or the sample size with sachet.

Price is reasonable

Packaging is fine, it comes with a little spatula if I’m not mistaken.

If you read my review of Egyptian Magic you will see how I came to buy this item. I didn't need it, didn't particularly even know what it was but the cirumstances had my resistance to marketing reduced to nothing.
The upside is I am so glad I did buy it. Especially now I have had a couple of months to rehabilitate my credit card.
This mask is wonderfully cooling, hydrating and plumping. It feels delightful on.
You apply it liberally at night over your usual serum etc and wake up in the morning with dewy, non-irritated, very fresh looking skin.
This is a must to pack when travelling by air. I bought an additional travel sized pot as soon as I came home from my last trip and now it lives in my travel gear ready for the next call on it's super powers.
I gave it 4 lippies for value but I was so doped on airsickness pills and free champagne compared with the slight hysteria induced by that mythical thing-a free upgrade-I really can't remember how much it was. Not a huge amount and not super cheap. That's the best my fuzzy memory gets. Sorry.
I also bought the Eye Sleeping Mask and the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time (amongst other things-cough). They are both great and well worth having.

on 1/19/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I've tried this for a month and it did work wonderfully but after the first few months, it just stopped working
like my skin getting drier and only look somewhat hydrated only when apply the sleeping mask on.
After wash it off in the morning, my skin will be dry and dry patches were visible...so, I think it's good
for short-term usage, like a few weeks, and then you need to stop because it might stop working on you too.
I could only use it like 2-3 times a week, not more than two months consecutively then stop for couple of month
before using it again, which is really odd...my first jar last for over a year and I think
I might need to look for something else instead.

on 12/21/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was testing both this and the Cosrx honey sleeping mask on different sides of my face.This product was more moisturizing than Cosrx's when I put on non-acne areas like my cheeks. But after just one use on my chin, that area broke out in closed comedones.

on 6/8/2016 5:47:00 AM

I won't say i hate it nor i love it, this sleeping mask did the same job as the olay aquaction softening sleeping mask to my skin and it is much cheaper than the laneige water sleeping mask. I will recommend this for those who needs more hydration and moisture to their skin and who wants to see their skin glowing in the morning. The glow will stay depends on what facial wash you use. Since i dont really need heavy hydration product because i drink alot of water per day, i will not repurchase this.

on 4/23/2016 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's pretty good. Use it when I don't need a lot of moisture, but it's not enough for the winter. Read more here... http://luwesa.blogspot.ca/2016/04/sunday-but-not-real-day-off-vfm-day-0.html

on 4/19/2016 9:23:00 AM

Update: I found Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Mask, which has a very mild, almost non-existant creamy milkly pleasant fragrance but with all the same (if not a bit better) benefits of this. On amazon for $12.
Original: I have aging, combo, dehydrated skin with noticeable pores. I use retinol & glycolic acid on alternating nights. I use this every morning as soon as I get up, leaving it on while I go through my morning routine, which takes about 2 hours, then wash it off in the shower. I really love that it makes my tight feeling skin instantly replenished and hydrated the second I put it on. It absorbs completely and doesn't make my skin tacky. What I hate about it (and why I only gave it 4 stars) is the fragrance. Why they put a strong floral fragrance in this is beyond me. I don't mind the jar since it has the little dipper thing, but a pump or tube would be a lot better. Yes I will buy it again, until I find something better.