LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.5

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

J'ai une peau mixte et cela fonctionne comme du ciel sur ma peau. «Je mettrais le complexe crème hydratante raffinante pour le visage Visible Difference d'Elizabeth Arden sous le masque et croyez-moi, vous vous réveillerez avec le visage le plus doux, le plus charnu, le plus luisant et le plus couvert de rosée du matin. . Parfait pour ceux qui ne dorment pas beaucoup. «Le prix est également relativement abordable pour la quantité de produit reçue et définitivement approuvé par les étudiants». J'éloge rarement au sujet d'un produit, mais celui-ci en vaut vraiment la peine, j'ai emmené ma mère, ma tante et même leurs amis à l'essayer et ils sont maintenant aussi obsédés par cela lol! C'est mon deuxième pot parce que oui, c'est TELLEMENT bon. S'il vous plaît essayez!

This sleeping pack suited my acne prone skin very well, leaving it with no breakouts and comfortably hydrated. It sank right into my skin immediately with a cool-feeling and when i woke up the next morning, my skin tone and texture improved. The only issue is the fragrance which might be unsuitable for really sensitive skin, but did not cause any problems for me. Also the jar packaging could be improved since all the goodness in this sleeping pack are exposed to air. Overall, a good product that I would repurchase since it is very hard to find a moisturiser that doesnt break me out (the only moisturiser I use is clinique's DDMG).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Normally I would really enjoy a good humectant, hydrating over-night mask, which looking at the ingredients list this seems to be, but it's so highly fragranced I couldn't in good conscience recommend it to anyone. I was so excited to try it based on hype in the beauty community but was let down as soon as I opened my sample. It's really overwhelming; something I'd expect from a brand like Chanel, or Guerlain. It could very well be great, and does have gold-standard hydrating ingredients, but it is beyond me as to why a skincare company would include fragrance in something that is supposed to sit on your face all night.

on 7/14/2018 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I simply don't get what sleeping mask is all about. I have tried the whole jar of it and just don't get it. Note I understand it's not a moisturiser. I put on my normal moisturiser before applying this sleeping mask. It just feels as though I use my normal moisturiser by itself. No extra hydrating effect or whatsoever. I don't think the product is expensive but it's just no use. This was given to me as a gift and I will never spend my own money on it.

on 7/9/2018 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried the older formulation 7 years ago (I think it even has a different name?) and it worked okay on me.

This time I got a sample of this and used it after toner, serum, moisturizer and woke up with super soft and smooth skin. It was noticeably different.

But after the third time, I started getting bumps on my cheeks (which never breaks out unless it doesn't like a product) so I stopped and tried again after my skin calmed down because I really love how soft it made my skin feel. Nope, more bumps. Plus a nasty 3 in 1 cystic acne on the chin - though I'm not sure if this is to be blamed, cause you know, hormones.

Ah well, at least I didn't buy the full size!

on 4/29/2018 12:29:00 AM

I tried it twice ( meaning 2 bottles ) but it never worked out for me. It’s one of the most well known Korean products. It hardly moisturises , does not feel comforting to my skin , all it is a heavily scented gel ( I like the smell ) . Aloe vera gel is cheaper more effective ( sans fragrance ) .

on 4/28/2018 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was dreaming about this product for such a long time!!! The glowing reviews & k-beauty gurus sold me on that. Ahmmm..not sure what the hype is all about?!
While I love the gel texture & how fast it absorbed, I haven’t noticed any results what so ever in terms of hydrating, moisture, smoother texture- Nothing as promised.
In fact, it was the least effective product I’ve tried under the k-beauty umbrella. So YMMV. 🤷‍♀️

SUPERB ALTERNATIVE?
Etude House Collagen Sleeping Pack.
Much superior in term of results, not to mention it cost half of the price!
Same gel texture, fast absorbed,
no greasy residue. delivers- supple, glowy,
veil looking skin, a HG for me and I’ll stick to it. ☺️

on 4/23/2018 12:15:00 AM

Holy grail. I’m in love with this stuff. I use Differin every night, so sometimes my skin can be a little sensitive. Other moisturizers I have tried burned my skin upon application (e.g. Neutrogena Hydroboost, Simple Skin Quench Sleeping Cream, Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream, just to name a few...) Laneige has never burned my skin. It goes on smoothly, sinks right into my skin with no sticky feel, and smells heavenly. I can apply layers of it to my face without it ever feeling heavy. My skin feels so good after application. It soothes my skin and has never broken me out. My only (previous) complaint was that sometimes I felt like it didn’t hydrate enough. It absorbed so quickly that i felt like i didn’t have any moisturizer on at all. That all changed for me today though... I was browsing the Laneige website and I purchased the new Lavender scented sleeping mask (which I am insanely excited for...) While reading the directions, I noticed that you are supposed to apply the sleeping mask OVER your normal night time moisturizer at night... I had just been using the product by itself. Lo and behold, problem solved. I used the sleeping mask over my moisturizer tonight. It still absorbed just as quickly with no sticky after feel, and my skin felt more moisturized than it did when using the mask alone. I will continue to buy this product. The price point ($25) isn’t a deal breaker. Although of course I would prefer to spend less, I have not found another moisturizer that soothes my sensitive skin like this does.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite night cream during autumn winter. Hydrates and soothes. Especially helpful after using acids. During summer and when I’m traveling to more humid weather, it’s a bit too rich for my skin so I use an emulsion instead. Still, really love and will always repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My Brother got this for me from Korea as there was much hype about it. Quite underwhelmed by it as it broke out my combo oily skin and it just feels too tacky to sleep with. Will not repurchase again as the fragrance is also way too strong and the packaging is in a pot which I personally feel is quite unhygienic even if it came with a spatula