Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.8

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 7/14/2018 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I simply don't get what sleeping mask is all about. I have tried the whole jar of it and just don't get it. Note I understand it's not a moisturiser. I put on my normal moisturiser before applying this sleeping mask. It just feels as though I use my normal moisturiser by itself. No extra hydrating effect or whatsoever. I don't think the product is expensive but it's just no use. This was given to me as a gift and I will never spend my own money on it.

on 11/30/2017 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this mask to try out of the hype. Strong scent and I doubt there's a lot of great ingredients. That aside it really works, slather it on as a final step and wake up with dewy and refreshed skin. Will be trying other sleeping masks but might also buy this again.

If you read my review of Egyptian Magic you will see how I came to buy this item. I didn't need it, didn't particularly even know what it was but the cirumstances had my resistance to marketing reduced to nothing.
The upside is I am so glad I did buy it. Especially now I have had a couple of months to rehabilitate my credit card.
This mask is wonderfully cooling, hydrating and plumping. It feels delightful on.
You apply it liberally at night over your usual serum etc and wake up in the morning with dewy, non-irritated, very fresh looking skin.
This is a must to pack when travelling by air. I bought an additional travel sized pot as soon as I came home from my last trip and now it lives in my travel gear ready for the next call on it's super powers.
I gave it 4 lippies for value but I was so doped on airsickness pills and free champagne compared with the slight hysteria induced by that mythical thing-a free upgrade-I really can't remember how much it was. Not a huge amount and not super cheap. That's the best my fuzzy memory gets. Sorry.
I also bought the Eye Sleeping Mask and the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time (amongst other things-cough). They are both great and well worth having.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this was really moisturizing because I was also using a moisturizing toner with it. But when I use this product, I wake up the next day looking very refreshed no matter how much sleep I have! This is not for everyday use because when I used it every night, my skin reacted badly probably because I have really sensitive skin. Now, I just use this every other day. You should definitely try it! I understand the hype now.

on 9/23/2016 12:52:00 PM

This is an unsung hero in my skin care routine. Whenever I feel dehydrated, I put this on at night before a facial oil. My skin looks plump and clear in the morning. Love this stuff. It is fragranced, but my sensitive skin does not react to it. I would like it better in a pump container rather than a jar, but I will continue to buy it. I already have a back-up jar.