Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.9

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/29/2018 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It went well for the first couple of uses, my skin looked nice and smooth the next morning. And then, the small pimples started appearing. Laneige products seems to clog my pores a fair bit coz whenever I use them (emulsion, essence etc) I get small pimples. Not sure what to do with this now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received this product for Christmas, and I’m impressed. I have very oily skin that tends to dry out, and it’s difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn’t make me look greasy. This is a godsend. I wake up in the morning and my skin is plump and soft. It’s not heavily fragranced at all, but the scent is light and relaxing. The amount of product you get is overwhelming; I’ve been taking the lid off and using the product that gathers on the lid as it’s usually enough to cover my face. I’ve been using it on and off since Christmas, but I want to use it more as I have been recovering from a terrible depression slump and want to take care of myself at every chance I get. The jar is absolutely beautiful, and I plan on using it to store lipsticks or pencils when I run out of the product. I would definitely repurchase. I don’t think I can live without it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite night cream during autumn winter. Hydrates and soothes. Especially helpful after using acids. During summer and when I’m traveling to more humid weather, it’s a bit too rich for my skin so I use an emulsion instead. Still, really love and will always repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My Brother got this for me from Korea as there was much hype about it. Quite underwhelmed by it as it broke out my combo oily skin and it just feels too tacky to sleep with. Will not repurchase again as the fragrance is also way too strong and the packaging is in a pot which I personally feel is quite unhygienic even if it came with a spatula

on 1/15/2018 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't have dry skin, I have very oily skin that can get easily dehydrated in the cold Canadian winter wind and post-exfoliation. It goes on light and gel-like. It doesn't really feel as moisturising or refreshing as I had expected, I don't know if it's really working that well. My skin didn't feel 'refreshed' or anything. If I used it every night I get break outs, but to be fair the instructions say to only use once per week. Overall, I am underwhelmed. I've had better results with much cheaper products.

I wouldn't buy it again.

on 2/6/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm so disappointed with this product. It is my first try of Sleeping Masks and so far I'm underwhelmed. I found no difference in the morning whatsoever, but I will carry on using it in case it has long term effects and I've spent good money on it. I will not be repurchasing.

Update: I carried on using this and after one month of use I've finally seen results. I woke up and went wow my skin feels baby soft. Glad I carried on using it, but I did think the whole point was for immediate softness and plumpness. For this reason I will not repurchase but will use it up.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

i was using the sample before buy it and i'm in loveeee with it!! the smell makes me calm and sleepy.. when the mask touch my skin, it's so cool and refreshing.. but few minutes after that, my skin feels lil bit burn and smarting.. but i keep continue and still go to sleep.. the morning after that, my skin feels so smooth and moist (i have a combination to oily skin and this product doesn't make my face oily in the morning).

But, my boyfriend doesn't have a same result as i had. He maybe a man, but damn his skin is smooth like a baby and can't handle mens product. He have dry and very sensitive skin (his skin is easily become itchy in the nose area and scaly). As a good girlfriend i was recommend this product to him and ask him to use it before sleep. Few minutes after that he said it burns his face and go straight to bathroom to clean his face. Clearly this product isn't fit for him and you who had skin like him..

my suggestion:
BUY THE SAMPLE FIRST, you don't want to spend a lot money for product that doesn't fit for you. Not all people have a same reaction even if u already read a lot of review with your skin types.

OVERALL (For Me)
Pros:
- Moisten my skin (even an oily skin needs to be moisten)
- The fragrance is calming
- The instant result that you can see on the next morning
- The cool and fresh feeling when it touch my skin

Cons:
- Too expensive (IDR 360.000) for 70ml
- The burns effect after few minutes i used the mask
- Not travel friendly (the jar using glass and bulky)

on 8/15/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got a tiny jar of this in a trial kit for the Laneige Water Bank System. I had no idea what it was and I had to do a search on "Sleeping Masks" so I knew what to do with it. After moisturizer, I apply it with a soft brush and just leave it on my skin. This doesn't always sink in overnight, but, because it's a mask, I guess it's not supposed to. I rarely need a lot of moisturizer, so I was afraid this would leave me greasy in the morning. Actually, it has the opposite effect. It doesn't dry out my skin, but my skin feels "tighter" in the mornings when I use this! It's comforting to get a good dose of hydration overnight, without worrying about break-outs.. This mask softens and plumps, but it feels like water, not grease. It has the texture of a very fine gel, and it sits on top of skin. Upon application it feels like I'm wetting my skin with cool water. In the morning it's rinsed off prior to washing my face. This feels soothing, cooling, and rather theraputic. I purchased a full size and I'm enjoying the luxury of a Sleep Mask 2-3x a week very much.