LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Other
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.4

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 10/12/2018 12:14:00 AM

I do like this and find it moisturizing, but I just found out this brand (along with glamglow) TESTS ON ANIMALS!! Devastated because I love a lot of their products. I won't be supporting this brand until they stop testing on animals.

I originally had a sample of this and enjoyed it so much I bought the full size.

I have combo/dehydrated skin and although it doesn't really seem like anything special, I know it works because the next day my skin is always more plump and my makeup goes on a lot more smoothly.

It's recommended to use twice a week but during winter, when the cold zaps all of the moisture from my skin, I use it at least every second day. I've also used it on long-haul flights which worked wonderfully as it's pretty in-detectable and you don't look like a weirdo!

on 9/18/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a sample of this in a magazine and decided to try it out. I've heard a lot about Korean moisture masks, and I've tried Laneige cushion compact in the past, so I had high hopes for this mask.

It feels nice and cushy going on and I left it on overnight per the instructions. It's lightly scented but not offensive and doesn't linger. In the morning my skin felt ok - not particularly hydrated or glowy or anything impressive. I'm not sure this did anything for me, but I'll use up the sample.

Love the Water Gel Sleep Mask. I received a sample tub from Ipsy and it lasted so long, felt so good, and made such a change in my skin, that I now have a full size tub. It's pricey, but worth every penny. You need very little to cover your whole face. I use it every night after cleansing before bed. It absorbs completely, with no residue like other night time moisturizers. The scent is great, I love the smell of Laneige products though. Its light and airy.
After about a week of use, my dry patches disappeared. After about two weeks, the color tone improved a great deal. I no longer need a color correcting foundation, and some days I don't wear foundation at all.
I should add that Laneige is my skin care brand of choice now. I use the multicleanser, the serum for daytime and water gel for night. That may have something to do with my success and happiness with this product.

on 2/18/2016 3:46:00 AM

I was expecting great results because of all the good reviews, but this did nothing for me but dry out my skin. Pity, since it looks and smells great. Will not repurchase.