LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.7

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

J'ai une peau mixte et cela fonctionne comme du ciel sur ma peau. «Je mettrais le complexe crème hydratante raffinante pour le visage Visible Difference d'Elizabeth Arden sous le masque et croyez-moi, vous vous réveillerez avec le visage le plus doux, le plus charnu, le plus luisant et le plus couvert de rosée du matin. . Parfait pour ceux qui ne dorment pas beaucoup. «Le prix est également relativement abordable pour la quantité de produit reçue et définitivement approuvé par les étudiants». J'éloge rarement au sujet d'un produit, mais celui-ci en vaut vraiment la peine, j'ai emmené ma mère, ma tante et même leurs amis à l'essayer et ils sont maintenant aussi obsédés par cela lol! C'est mon deuxième pot parce que oui, c'est TELLEMENT bon. S'il vous plaît essayez!

on 10/12/2018 12:14:00 AM

I do like this and find it moisturizing, but I just found out this brand (along with glamglow) TESTS ON ANIMALS!! Devastated because I love a lot of their products. I won't be supporting this brand until they stop testing on animals.

on 10/11/2018 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loveeee this.

I purchased the product at Sephora. A little expensive but reasonable for a luxury product. The fragrance is rich - just what you think a million dollars would smell like. I applied a smooth, even layer to my skin after cleansing and toning. My skin drank up the formula - it felt instantly moisturized. I was worried about the product transferring to my pillow cases or hair (I'm a roller), but I had no problems whatsoever. The mask is tacky, so it stays firmly on the skin without an overly sticky-feeling. Over night, my skin absorbed a lot of the formula. In the morning, my skin had a little residue that I removed easily with warm water. My face felt fresh and hydrated!

This product made a difference for me. I'm usually oily but during the colder seasons, my skin loses moisture and I experience that dry, uncomfortable feeling. Moisturizers and creams help but this product is a bonus. I would repurchase because it's a little luxury every girl with dry or combination skin should have and it smells amazing!

on 10/10/2018 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I actually only just got a travel size of this and the lip mask. The first night I applied it I didn't think it was anything to write home about. I'd gotten a random painful pimple on my chin and (of course) picked at it and made it worse. But after two nights of using the mask the pimple just went away. No scarring either. I'm impressed.

on 9/27/2018 12:33:00 PM

I apply this product after washing my face, before bed. It feels nice and cool when it goes on, and takes a few minutes to sink into the skin. Personally, I don't find the smell to be strong at all, but it does smell nice.

In the morning, I don't have the "omg wow" results that some are describing, but my skin is a bit softer, and that helps my makeup to blend more easily. I haven't had any pore-clogging or breakouts from this. I tried it as an eye cream but didn't feel like it did much for that area. I don't think the results of this are amazing, but you get a LOT for the price--like a jar will probably last 9+ months, so I'd probably eventually repurchase. Wouldn't repurchase if it was pricier though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Glad I got a small trial size in the duo pack with the lip mask from Sephora.

First off, it's a lovely luxury feeling gel moisturizer.

BUT

After 2 nights I got a deep cyst red irritated pimple that never came to a head, and I'm still trying to fade the mark a month later.

AND

the perfume is so strong, it kept me awake, both nights.

Yes it moisturized, but I'm not acne prone, and I'm 62, and that cystic thing on my cheekbone was very unpleasant. As soon as I quit, the thing started to die down and now like I said, I'm waiting for the mark to fade.

AND then the jar packaging. Not hygienic, but I put up with it, a lot of products insist.

Bottom line, buyer beware. I wish I'd just asked Sephora for a free sample. I'd have gotten the acne for free then instead of paying for the privilege.

This sleeping pack suited my acne prone skin very well, leaving it with no breakouts and comfortably hydrated. It sank right into my skin immediately with a cool-feeling and when i woke up the next morning, my skin tone and texture improved. The only issue is the fragrance which might be unsuitable for really sensitive skin, but did not cause any problems for me. Also the jar packaging could be improved since all the goodness in this sleeping pack are exposed to air. Overall, a good product that I would repurchase since it is very hard to find a moisturiser that doesnt break me out (the only moisturiser I use is clinique's DDMG).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used this some years back when my doctor put me on a course of Accutane (short-lived but intense!) and this was one of the products I used to help bring some much-needed moisture back into my dry face. It looks almost like a gel but with a thicker consistency and drenches your skin with moisture. On its own it didn't hydrate quite as much as needed and I ended up going through a few tubs in succession as I was overusing it, but when combined with other Laneige products, the combination helped my skin immensely and I no longer needed to layer it on so thickly.
I doubt I will be on Accutane again anytime soon, but if somehow it was prescribed to me, I would know for sure which brand and products to turn to.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Normally I would really enjoy a good humectant, hydrating over-night mask, which looking at the ingredients list this seems to be, but it's so highly fragranced I couldn't in good conscience recommend it to anyone. I was so excited to try it based on hype in the beauty community but was let down as soon as I opened my sample. It's really overwhelming; something I'd expect from a brand like Chanel, or Guerlain. It could very well be great, and does have gold-standard hydrating ingredients, but it is beyond me as to why a skincare company would include fragrance in something that is supposed to sit on your face all night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I really can't use this product. I don't know what's inside it that causes dry patches on my cheeks. Yes, I do have (very) sensitive skin but I never have eczema until I use this mask. I used it once and the day after that dry patches started to show off. I believe it was this mask that caused the dry patches since I didn't use any skin care product that time (yes, facial wash was the only thing I put on my face). It's weird given that this mask is supposed to hydrate skin but apparently it really dries up my cheek. But it smells really nice tho.