Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.9

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 11/12/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this product to be the best of the sleep masks I have tried. I suggest that you let it dry so it is not so sticky. I was not impressed when I woke up, but when I rinsed it off, my skin looked better, was soft and smooth. That was a plus for me. I am going to use it consistently through the winter. I reminds me of Neutrogena H2O moisturizers that are hyaluronic acid based. Again, jar packaging, so that is a downer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my essential skincare product
I use this twice per week over all my skincare products for night

I guarantee you will wake up feeling great about your skin
And I always bring this whenever I travel around with plane if the flight is gonna longer than 5 hours, I will bring the travel size one or the sample size with sachet.

Price is reasonable

Packaging is fine, it comes with a little spatula if I’m not mistaken.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Don't get the hype. Broke out my combo skin and was not wowed by the results. I'll just stick to my masks that wash off

on 9/18/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a sample of this in a magazine and decided to try it out. I've heard a lot about Korean moisture masks, and I've tried Laneige cushion compact in the past, so I had high hopes for this mask.

It feels nice and cushy going on and I left it on overnight per the instructions. It's lightly scented but not offensive and doesn't linger. In the morning my skin felt ok - not particularly hydrated or glowy or anything impressive. I'm not sure this did anything for me, but I'll use up the sample.

If you read my review of Egyptian Magic you will see how I came to buy this item. I didn't need it, didn't particularly even know what it was but the cirumstances had my resistance to marketing reduced to nothing.
The upside is I am so glad I did buy it. Especially now I have had a couple of months to rehabilitate my credit card.
This mask is wonderfully cooling, hydrating and plumping. It feels delightful on.
You apply it liberally at night over your usual serum etc and wake up in the morning with dewy, non-irritated, very fresh looking skin.
This is a must to pack when travelling by air. I bought an additional travel sized pot as soon as I came home from my last trip and now it lives in my travel gear ready for the next call on it's super powers.
I gave it 4 lippies for value but I was so doped on airsickness pills and free champagne compared with the slight hysteria induced by that mythical thing-a free upgrade-I really can't remember how much it was. Not a huge amount and not super cheap. That's the best my fuzzy memory gets. Sorry.
I also bought the Eye Sleeping Mask and the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time (amongst other things-cough). They are both great and well worth having.

on 10/19/2017 7:26:00 AM

The Laneige Water Sleeping Moisture Mask is a basic facial moisturizer that one would apply before going to bed. This mask is about as basic a formula as it comes. This doesn't have a ton of beneficial ingredients, just the basics as well as some fragrance, blue dye, and denatured alcohol. The jar packaging is unfortunate but since there's not a ton of state of the art ingredients it isn't as much of a concern.

I'm just about running out of this, and it's lasted a long time. I don't think this moisturizer did any miracles, but it certainly did not hurt my skin. It was slightly positive effect, and had the intended effect. It's useful to mix this moisturizer with foundation. I think this moisturizer is not as good as Peter Roth's rose moisturizer, but it's still very good IMO.

I used to love it back when it was "sleeping pack". I always wake up to a very noticeable bright and plump skin. The new formula has less "wow" and more "everyday moisturizer " feel to it. Still my favorite night time moisturizer but actually prefer the old formula better.

Always a loyal fan of this. Purchased this back in 2012 back when it was called 'Sleeping Pack'. At that time i was just getting started with having a skincare routine. This has always been my favorite product. I love that it is super hydrating and lightweight on my skin and doesn't break me out on the face. Fast forward to 2017 with the new repackaging, i just purchased it together with the Lip Sleeping mask and i can tell you how much i really love it. The Sleeping mask gave me dewy skin in the morning. I use them at least 3 times a week and would probably cut it down to once a week soon. Overall i love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this was really moisturizing because I was also using a moisturizing toner with it. But when I use this product, I wake up the next day looking very refreshed no matter how much sleep I have! This is not for everyday use because when I used it every night, my skin reacted badly probably because I have really sensitive skin. Now, I just use this every other day. You should definitely try it! I understand the hype now.