LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.7

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 5/21/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had a sample pouchette of the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask from a magazine, got hooked on this mask after a few days, and so bought a jar at Target. Seems to balance out and retexture the skin, reduce inflammation, after 2-3 nights of use. Made my skin look good without makeup. Rinse off with water the next morning. I put a hand towel over my pillowcase since I didn't know if it was going to stain. One of the better masks I've tried, but this is the first sleeping mask I've tried. I think all skin types could use Water Sleeping Mask. Laneige is a Korean company, and its prices for skincare in a jar seem to be on par with Clinique.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I read some great reviews on this Mask and decided to try it. Well I loved the texture, it's a cool get that will sink in very quickly with a very fresh and light scent.
Having a very dry skin, this mask only gave a refreshing feeling for my skin, think of it like putting ice on your skin after a tan, you will love the cool refreshing feeling, it does hydrate but not enough for a very dry skin. I would recommend this for someone with a normal to dry skin perhaps but not to a very dry skin.

If you are looking for a hydrating mask that will refresh your skin, try this one, but if you are look for deep hydration I suggest you try a sample first.

on 8/15/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got a tiny jar of this in a trial kit for the Laneige Water Bank System. I had no idea what it was and I had to do a search on "Sleeping Masks" so I knew what to do with it. After moisturizer, I apply it with a soft brush and just leave it on my skin. This doesn't always sink in overnight, but, because it's a mask, I guess it's not supposed to. I rarely need a lot of moisturizer, so I was afraid this would leave me greasy in the morning. Actually, it has the opposite effect. It doesn't dry out my skin, but my skin feels "tighter" in the mornings when I use this! It's comforting to get a good dose of hydration overnight, without worrying about break-outs.. This mask softens and plumps, but it feels like water, not grease. It has the texture of a very fine gel, and it sits on top of skin. Upon application it feels like I'm wetting my skin with cool water. In the morning it's rinsed off prior to washing my face. This feels soothing, cooling, and rather theraputic. I purchased a full size and I'm enjoying the luxury of a Sleep Mask 2-3x a week very much.

on 9/17/2015 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask! It has a cooling and soothing feel to the gel. I use this at night over the hada labo gokujyun lotion and my skin looks plump and fresh in the morning. No break outs or oiliness from it. The only thing i dont like is the tub but i use a popsicle stick each time so its not a big deal. HG for me

on 9/26/2015 10:58:00 AM

So many benefits in one! My first sleeping mask and I am in love!
Just buy it and you will start to wonder do you even need to have night cream/oil? I am now convinced that I really don't need anything else than sleeping mask.
Edit: if skin/pores are not well cleansed from makeup and dirt it will seal the impurities and clog the pores thus causing breakouts, so this one I recommended in combination with a good skin/pore-cleansing routine

on 10/18/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! It's now a staple in my travel bag. My skin normally gets dry patches after I fly, but Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask has basically cured that. For me, the trick is to put the mask over my nighttime moisturizer. It works incredibly well. I wish this product was packaged in a tube instead of a jar, but I adore everything else about it.

on 11/4/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Oh my gosh I've fallen in love! I've been going back and forth on buying this product, not sure it was worth the hype. I finally ordered it off Target.com because they offer free shipping for store pickup. (I'm not sure if there's a difference between their sleeping mask and their sleeping pack but I've noticed a lot more people like the sleeping mask) But oh my goodness its worth every penny! This sleeping mask is light blue in color and has a gel like texture. I apply it over my serum and spot cream at night as my last skincare step I really feel like it seals my other skincare products and keeps them working on my skin. When I wake up the next morning my skin is soo unbelievably soft and plump! All I do in the morning is rinse my face with cold water and the residue of the mask rinses off cleanly. When I use this mask a few nights in a row I notice a big difference in the texture of my skin. Now I use this product during flights to keep my skin hydrated. Overall it has become a staple in my skincare routine I have a few other sleeping mask but I don't ever think I will go without this product. I am a Laneige believer!

on 11/12/2015 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

What a strange product! I apply this at night (not every night, maybe 3x a week) over top of my serum, moisturizer etc. It goes on like a thick cool jelly, it's a weird feeling but nice. I sleep with it on and it has definitely lessened some of the dry spots I had, my face looks more even toned and feels nicer. I'm not really sure if this product is solely responsible to be honest because I changed my skincare routine recently but I can say this product feels nice and doesn't break out me out which is wonderful. I have had a lot of difficulty finding moisturizing products than do not break me out. Would repurchase.

on 11/28/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have super dry skin and started off using the mask in the usual way, at night, a few times a week. It worked fine while in a humid climate where I slept in airconditioning. It became rather addictive as I loved how soft and supple my skin felt each morning, and the dry patches and fine lines were slowly but surely disappearing.

About a month after, I went to a cool dry climate for a few weeks and boy did my skin hate it. The dryness was extraordinary and I decided enough was enough. I started using this mask underneath my makeup during the day time and let's just say I haven't touched any of my primers since. If you have parched skin like mine, and live in a cold and dry climate, you might want to try this trick. I did get a couple of cystic pimples around my hairline, but those are now gone and all I have is smooth, plump, supple skin.

Oh and a little goes a very long way! If you're applying it and your face is still sticky/tacky after 10mins, you've put on too much.

on 12/17/2015 11:15:00 AM

First off, I'm the type of person who's extremely picky about masks. I don't like sheet masks either. There's only 2 masks I will use religiously right now. 1) Aztec healing clay and 2) THIS laneige water sleeping pack.

I LOVE this mask!!!

It leaves my face super supple, soft, and very hydrated!!! I love how quickly it dries and you can't even tell you are wearing a mask!!

I also use this mask on my hands (which is probably my favorite way to use this since I notice more of a dramatic difference vs using it as a face mask).

I have very dry, eczema prone hands especially on my thumbs. I have tried a number of different products..from medicated to non-medicated. Nothing worked. Since this was a mask... and it was an overnight mask which dried quickly. I decided to try it on my hands. I apply a generous amount... let it dry and then apply cloth gloves and go to bed. In the morning, when i wake up i wash my hands and my hands are totally renewed!!!! They are no longer dry and irritated! They are brighter, more nourished and definitely hydrated. I usually apply this mask on my hands alone...or if i want a really intense hydration treatment, over hand creams/lotions.

I really really can't live without this stuff. I love it so much, I have already purchased 2 full size tubs and can't wait for my Sephora order to arrive!