Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in Singapore while I was travelling. I went on a 3-week tour of SE Asia, and knew I would be flying a lot. I'm from North America and not used to the kind of weather I was having, and of course, flying wreaks havoc on your skin. I tried it out, and put it on almost every night as a night masque after sweating all day and being out in the sun. Mind you, I also used SPF 110 while I was there, and keep a regular regimen of Cetaphil cleanser, Vitamin C serum, moisturizer, and facial massages/facials.

Everyone who saw pictures of my trip commented on how glowing my skin was, and that I looked fresh and dewy. So definitely would re-purchase. It's expensive but not SK-II expensive, and imo, well worth the price. I bought mine at Sephora for about $35 SGD. The smell is light and relaxing. I have the new formula -- the jar is purple, and I believe the smell is lavender. The packaging is fine, not great. I understand people's concern about having a jar, but also I like seeing how much I have left.

Definitely a re-purchase for me.

on 9/17/2015 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask! It has a cooling and soothing feel to the gel. I use this at night over the hada labo gokujyun lotion and my skin looks plump and fresh in the morning. No break outs or oiliness from it. The only thing i dont like is the tub but i use a popsicle stick each time so its not a big deal. HG for me

Video Reviews & Tutorials