LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by age: 25-29
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.5

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin which get oily and red fast in certain environments. I get clogged and itchy pores occasionally. However Laneige Water Sleeping Mask did not irritate my skin, but calmed it. I use this after a sheet mask or a moisturizer, at the last step of my skincare routine. This mask is lightweight and absorbs well even when used with other products. I use both the original and lavender version.

When I wake up, the product was still on. My skin feels well rested and looks brighter the next day.Slightly pricey but worth the splurge. I try to get them online or during sales periods. I do not have a problem with the package, I like the jar as I can reuse and recycle it. Use a spatula!

on 11/21/2018 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The texture of the product is light, quick absorb and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. However, due to such a high claim and too much advertise, it doesn’t reach the expectation, just a mediocre result in the morning. It has perform and I’m not a fan of, but doesn’t break me out and I have oily- acne skin. I'm also not a fan of a jar type but the product will last a long time.

J'ai une peau mixte et cela fonctionne comme du ciel sur ma peau. «Je mettrais le complexe crème hydratante raffinante pour le visage Visible Difference d'Elizabeth Arden sous le masque et croyez-moi, vous vous réveillerez avec le visage le plus doux, le plus charnu, le plus luisant et le plus couvert de rosée du matin. . Parfait pour ceux qui ne dorment pas beaucoup. «Le prix est également relativement abordable pour la quantité de produit reçue et définitivement approuvé par les étudiants». J'éloge rarement au sujet d'un produit, mais celui-ci en vaut vraiment la peine, j'ai emmené ma mère, ma tante et même leurs amis à l'essayer et ils sont maintenant aussi obsédés par cela lol! C'est mon deuxième pot parce que oui, c'est TELLEMENT bon. S'il vous plaît essayez!

on 10/12/2018 12:14:00 AM

I do like this and find it moisturizing, but I just found out this brand (along with glamglow) TESTS ON ANIMALS!! Devastated because I love a lot of their products. I won't be supporting this brand until they stop testing on animals.

This sleeping pack suited my acne prone skin very well, leaving it with no breakouts and comfortably hydrated. It sank right into my skin immediately with a cool-feeling and when i woke up the next morning, my skin tone and texture improved. The only issue is the fragrance which might be unsuitable for really sensitive skin, but did not cause any problems for me. Also the jar packaging could be improved since all the goodness in this sleeping pack are exposed to air. Overall, a good product that I would repurchase since it is very hard to find a moisturiser that doesnt break me out (the only moisturiser I use is clinique's DDMG).

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I really can't use this product. I don't know what's inside it that causes dry patches on my cheeks. Yes, I do have (very) sensitive skin but I never have eczema until I use this mask. I used it once and the day after that dry patches started to show off. I believe it was this mask that caused the dry patches since I didn't use any skin care product that time (yes, facial wash was the only thing I put on my face). It's weird given that this mask is supposed to hydrate skin but apparently it really dries up my cheek. But it smells really nice tho.

on 7/14/2018 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I simply don't get what sleeping mask is all about. I have tried the whole jar of it and just don't get it. Note I understand it's not a moisturiser. I put on my normal moisturiser before applying this sleeping mask. It just feels as though I use my normal moisturiser by itself. No extra hydrating effect or whatsoever. I don't think the product is expensive but it's just no use. This was given to me as a gift and I will never spend my own money on it.

on 5/26/2018 9:11:00 PM

It's a cute product, and I like the idea of a watery hydrating and soothing night cream. It gets a lot of rave reviews and is a cult favourite, so I gave it a try - and I have to say, Koreans are fantastic at picking models and actresses with the most amazing skin to represent their brand. I kind of fell for the hype too, and really wanted to like this - not least because it was near £20 for just one pot alone..

So first things first, have to admit I'm not a fan of jar packaging for skin creams and gels. Even when I try to wash my hands before handling, use the little spatulas provided etc - it's never going to be as hygienic as a squeezy bottle or pump type, where I don't have to bother the product inside the bottle to get it out. It's also impossible for certain ingredients to remain stable in jars with frequent exposure to air and light. With that said, this is still a very pretty appearing jar with frosted sky-blue packaging, and is fairly resilient thick plastic.

The mask itself is a light gel-cream and unfortunately is heavily fragranced. Apparently it induces sleep but I never noticed any effect. It's an OK moisturiser, but nothing special and nothing that justifies its price tag. I certainly never noticed anything special about my skin in the morning. Won't buy again.

on 4/29/2018 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It went well for the first couple of uses, my skin looked nice and smooth the next morning. And then, the small pimples started appearing. Laneige products seems to clog my pores a fair bit coz whenever I use them (emulsion, essence etc) I get small pimples. Not sure what to do with this now.

on 4/16/2018 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This water sleeping mask is amazing!! It doesn't plump or moisturize your face after 1 use so it will take several uses but it really is fantastic. I used it 2 times a week for awhile and I did notice my face is a lot softer and plumper. It helped a lot with makeup application. The mask dries quickly but it's not "drying". It feels like a moisturizer after so it's fine. Doesn't stain pillows or anything. Doesn't give a burning/itching feeling either. I would highly recommend this to everyone especially during winter months when most people get drier skin. Great product and highly recommended. It also helped me out a lot when I was peeling from vacation and using this twice actually helped the peeling to stop and moisturized the area so it didn't need to peel.

This definitely makes me want to try out their lip mask.