LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

I live in a condo where the air is dry and have dry skin in the winter. I purchased this hoping that it would moisturize my skin better. I didn't notice significant changes after using this. To be sure, I tested this mask on exactly HALF my face at night, on top of my regular moisturizer. There were ZERO differences in the morning for both sides of my skin. So I guess it doesn't do anything for me?

Pros: smells nice, good packaging, mildly moisturizing
Cons: expensive, not SUPER moisturizing, doesn't add a glow to your skin

on 10/11/2018 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loveeee this.

I purchased the product at Sephora. A little expensive but reasonable for a luxury product. The fragrance is rich - just what you think a million dollars would smell like. I applied a smooth, even layer to my skin after cleansing and toning. My skin drank up the formula - it felt instantly moisturized. I was worried about the product transferring to my pillow cases or hair (I'm a roller), but I had no problems whatsoever. The mask is tacky, so it stays firmly on the skin without an overly sticky-feeling. Over night, my skin absorbed a lot of the formula. In the morning, my skin had a little residue that I removed easily with warm water. My face felt fresh and hydrated!

This product made a difference for me. I'm usually oily but during the colder seasons, my skin loses moisture and I experience that dry, uncomfortable feeling. Moisturizers and creams help but this product is a bonus. I would repurchase because it's a little luxury every girl with dry or combination skin should have and it smells amazing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received this product for Christmas, and I’m impressed. I have very oily skin that tends to dry out, and it’s difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn’t make me look greasy. This is a godsend. I wake up in the morning and my skin is plump and soft. It’s not heavily fragranced at all, but the scent is light and relaxing. The amount of product you get is overwhelming; I’ve been taking the lid off and using the product that gathers on the lid as it’s usually enough to cover my face. I’ve been using it on and off since Christmas, but I want to use it more as I have been recovering from a terrible depression slump and want to take care of myself at every chance I get. The jar is absolutely beautiful, and I plan on using it to store lipsticks or pencils when I run out of the product. I would definitely repurchase. I don’t think I can live without it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this was really moisturizing because I was also using a moisturizing toner with it. But when I use this product, I wake up the next day looking very refreshed no matter how much sleep I have! This is not for everyday use because when I used it every night, my skin reacted badly probably because I have really sensitive skin. Now, I just use this every other day. You should definitely try it! I understand the hype now.

Always a loyal fan of this. Purchased this back in 2012 back when it was called 'Sleeping Pack'. At that time i was just getting started with having a skincare routine. This has always been my favorite product. I love that it is super hydrating and lightweight on my skin and doesn't break me out on the face. Fast forward to 2017 with the new repackaging, i just purchased it together with the Lip Sleeping mask and i can tell you how much i really love it. The Sleeping mask gave me dewy skin in the morning. I use them at least 3 times a week and would probably cut it down to once a week soon. Overall i love it.

It's basically magic in a jar. Super hydrating, moisturizing, leaving my skin super gewd the next morning. I feel like it also help my bumps to go awayyy. Love love love the product even if it's quite pricey

on 1/19/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I've tried this for a month and it did work wonderfully but after the first few months, it just stopped working
like my skin getting drier and only look somewhat hydrated only when apply the sleeping mask on.
After wash it off in the morning, my skin will be dry and dry patches were visible...so, I think it's good
for short-term usage, like a few weeks, and then you need to stop because it might stop working on you too.
I could only use it like 2-3 times a week, not more than two months consecutively then stop for couple of month
before using it again, which is really odd...my first jar last for over a year and I think
I might need to look for something else instead.

I purchased this as part of Laneige's Ultra Hydration System kit (included: Multi Cleanser, the Power Essential Skin Toner, Balancing Emulsion, this Water Bank Serum, Water Bank Moisture Cream, Water Sleeping Mask).

I used the whol jar up and although it is a jar container which is not recommended at all because all your ingredients after while are rendered mute from the air and hygienic reasons as well. I did use this almost every night and my skin would wake up very plump and moisturized. I have normal to dry skin. I let my friend use it and she has oily skin and she disliked it very much said it made her skin more oily lol

on 12/21/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was testing both this and the Cosrx honey sleeping mask on different sides of my face.This product was more moisturizing than Cosrx's when I put on non-acne areas like my cheeks. But after just one use on my chin, that area broke out in closed comedones.

Major Love. Holy Grail.

First received this as a gift and now I am now finishing up my second bottle.

I used to have very dry skin, to the point of constant peeling in my T-zone area. I have been using this water sleeping mask for 1.5 years now and my skin is now considered normal with dry patches now and then.

I started out applying it every night, and my skin feels supple almost instantly. It gets absorbed really well, with zero tacky feelings. The supple skin effect lasts till the next afternoon before I feel dry again (then again I am constantly in an air-conditioned room). But within a short period (can’t remember exactly) my t-zone no longer has ridiculous peeling issues.

Nowadays I only apply thrice a week or nightly during that time of the month when my skin gets excessively dry.

I've cut down on usage as I realized the product is getting too rich for my skin. This is my Holy Grail moisturizer and will recommend to anyone with dry skin without batting my eyelids.

One thing I wish they would change about the product is the packaging. Even though a spatula is provided for you to dig out the product, bacterial and what not can still get in pretty easily. Though I haven’t had any breakout issues with this product, but it is still a major concern.