Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.9

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

I originally had a sample of this and enjoyed it so much I bought the full size.

I have combo/dehydrated skin and although it doesn't really seem like anything special, I know it works because the next day my skin is always more plump and my makeup goes on a lot more smoothly.

It's recommended to use twice a week but during winter, when the cold zaps all of the moisture from my skin, I use it at least every second day. I've also used it on long-haul flights which worked wonderfully as it's pretty in-detectable and you don't look like a weirdo!

on 1/15/2018 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't have dry skin, I have very oily skin that can get easily dehydrated in the cold Canadian winter wind and post-exfoliation. It goes on light and gel-like. It doesn't really feel as moisturising or refreshing as I had expected, I don't know if it's really working that well. My skin didn't feel 'refreshed' or anything. If I used it every night I get break outs, but to be fair the instructions say to only use once per week. Overall, I am underwhelmed. I've had better results with much cheaper products.

I wouldn't buy it again.

on 11/30/2017 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this mask to try out of the hype. Strong scent and I doubt there's a lot of great ingredients. That aside it really works, slather it on as a final step and wake up with dewy and refreshed skin. Will be trying other sleeping masks but might also buy this again.

on 11/12/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this product to be the best of the sleep masks I have tried. I suggest that you let it dry so it is not so sticky. I was not impressed when I woke up, but when I rinsed it off, my skin looked better, was soft and smooth. That was a plus for me. I am going to use it consistently through the winter. I reminds me of Neutrogena H2O moisturizers that are hyaluronic acid based. Again, jar packaging, so that is a downer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my essential skincare product
I use this twice per week over all my skincare products for night

I guarantee you will wake up feeling great about your skin
And I always bring this whenever I travel around with plane if the flight is gonna longer than 5 hours, I will bring the travel size one or the sample size with sachet.

Price is reasonable

Packaging is fine, it comes with a little spatula if I’m not mistaken.

on 10/19/2017 7:26:00 AM

The Laneige Water Sleeping Moisture Mask is a basic facial moisturizer that one would apply before going to bed. This mask is about as basic a formula as it comes. This doesn't have a ton of beneficial ingredients, just the basics as well as some fragrance, blue dye, and denatured alcohol. The jar packaging is unfortunate but since there's not a ton of state of the art ingredients it isn't as much of a concern.

If you read my review of Egyptian Magic you will see how I came to buy this item. I didn't need it, didn't particularly even know what it was but the cirumstances had my resistance to marketing reduced to nothing.
The upside is I am so glad I did buy it. Especially now I have had a couple of months to rehabilitate my credit card.
This mask is wonderfully cooling, hydrating and plumping. It feels delightful on.
You apply it liberally at night over your usual serum etc and wake up in the morning with dewy, non-irritated, very fresh looking skin.
This is a must to pack when travelling by air. I bought an additional travel sized pot as soon as I came home from my last trip and now it lives in my travel gear ready for the next call on it's super powers.
I gave it 4 lippies for value but I was so doped on airsickness pills and free champagne compared with the slight hysteria induced by that mythical thing-a free upgrade-I really can't remember how much it was. Not a huge amount and not super cheap. That's the best my fuzzy memory gets. Sorry.
I also bought the Eye Sleeping Mask and the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time (amongst other things-cough). They are both great and well worth having.

on 9/18/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a sample of this in a magazine and decided to try it out. I've heard a lot about Korean moisture masks, and I've tried Laneige cushion compact in the past, so I had high hopes for this mask.

It feels nice and cushy going on and I left it on overnight per the instructions. It's lightly scented but not offensive and doesn't linger. In the morning my skin felt ok - not particularly hydrated or glowy or anything impressive. I'm not sure this did anything for me, but I'll use up the sample.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Don't get the hype. Broke out my combo skin and was not wowed by the results. I'll just stick to my masks that wash off

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this was really moisturizing because I was also using a moisturizing toner with it. But when I use this product, I wake up the next day looking very refreshed no matter how much sleep I have! This is not for everyday use because when I used it every night, my skin reacted badly probably because I have really sensitive skin. Now, I just use this every other day. You should definitely try it! I understand the hype now.