Freeman Sparkling Pear Pore Cleansing Mask

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 2/20/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My first time trying Freeman. Decided to buy this cz it contains salicylic acid & tea tree oil. I love how it doesn't feel tight after rinsing like other clay masks.
But everytime I apply, IT STINGS MY EYES. I tried to use it after shower, after cleansing, even after i spray thermal water. I also notice small zits formed on my mouth area after using it for a week. I guess it doesn't suit my skin.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried many Freeman masks, some hit and miss, some moreso than others. This one is a bit of a miss for me. First of all, I tend to prefer the peel-off masks (the cucumber one is my fave), and this one you let it set to dry and then rinse it off. My skin felt uncomfortably tight as this dried. It was on barely a minute and felt too 'tight'..uncomfortably tight. I left this on for maybe 3 minutes total and rinsed, rinsed, rinsed like crazy, and it was hard to rinse all completely off, so I ended up having to use a warm wet washcloth. For all that trouble, my skin did not feel any 'cleaner' than before I used this, if anything, it just felt dry.

I detect a rose or a floral scent to this...sort of old-lady-perfume type of a scent..?--but it is very mild, not heavy nor overly strong and the scent does not bother my sensitive nose; and this does not irritate my sensitive skin other than the discomfort as it dried and the bit of dry feeling afterward. No breakouts or anything from this for me.

But all in all this does not wow me. I can't say I dislike this, but I can't say that I like this. All I know is I won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is just okay. I absolutely love the whipped texture- it's so nice to touch! So light and fluffy. You have to be very careful with how much you apply, however, because it makes your eyes sting like someone cut onions right by you. I honestly didn't see much of a result with skin texture or pore size afterward, however. It was there, just not as good as I can get from other Freeman masks that I love and have used multiple times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love this mask! After cleansing my oily, acne prone skin with Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser (which can be a tad drying) I apply this mask with my $1 ELF foundation brush and leave it to dry. It does NOT dry, or irritate my skin! Skin feels clean and oils are at bay. Really helps with any breakouts I have.

**instructions on the bottle say to leave the mask on for 10 minutes ? Tried it and felt like it didn't do much. Left it on til it was practically bone dry and it worked wonders!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you're looking for a basic clay mask that doesn't overly dry out your skin this is might be a good investment. The whipped formula makes it much easier to spread on your skin than a regular clay mask like the Freeman Acai clay mask. The scent is fruity and lovely. It does a good job of removing dead skin build up and small clogged pores, but it hardly does anything for my large blackheads/pores on my nose.

on 1/19/2016 6:07:00 PM

Decent mask, I use it when I'm dealing with breakouts as it has salicylic (sp) acid in it. The 'whipped' texture is odd, and you have to apply it to wet skin or else it dries very oddly. Also is an ounce smaller than other Freeman masks which isn't great. Overall, it's good, but I'm on a hunt to try all of them! Would recommend for acne prone normal/oily skin, dry skin this might be too much for and be too drying. For the price, it's decent and would recommend! Will help out with acne and uneven bumpy texture

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried many Freeman masks, and this one is my favorite for my sensitive oily skin. It's a smooth mask and spreads evenly and nicely, and rinses off well. It smooths my skin's texture and really feels like my skin is clean. My favorite way to use this is right after a shower while my pores are all open and let it dry and rinse it off. The one negative thing I noticed about this is it has less product in the tube than the rest of the Freeman masks with the price being about the same. However, since I've found that it's my favorite Freeman mask, I'm still willing to pay the extra/get less. I recommend to people who have a similar skin type than me, try it and see if you like it. I believe Walmart sells samples of these (2-4 applications) or you buy full-size for an affordable $3-5.

on 12/7/2015 8:15:00 PM

This mask is great. After applying it too my face I poured a glass of wine and let it dry for 10-15 minutes as recommend. In begin by saying the drying process made my face feel tighter than most clay based masked I have use, however after I hopped in the shower and rinsed the masked off my face felt extremely smooth. Soft and supple. I also noticed a distinct reduction in the black heads i am constantly battling against on my nose. For a cheap drug store mask I felt this product went above and beyond the price

I love this clay mask!! I have pretty dry skin but this makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. My skin doesn't feel tight after rinsing unlike other clay masks. I have only one issue with this. I'm not sure if it's just me, but it stings my eyes. I apply it all over my face except anywhere around my eye and for some reason it really stings my eyes. I'm not sure if it's the scent, but it really makes my eyes water. I really love how it makes my skin feel (and it doesn't break me out) so I guess I can deal with the stinging.

on 8/29/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Irritated my skin quite a bit. It smells nice and spreads easily and is pleasant to use overall, but I can't really forgive the way it left my face reddened and irritated for a few days. Patch test on a small area and don't use too long.