The Green Beaver Company - Wild Rose Deoderant

No Image

2.7

on 6/15/2018 8:51:00 PM

I am not a terribly smelly sweaty person, in fact I stopped using any deodorant for a few months and hardly had any odor (trust me - I asked coworkers and my boyfriend. Nobody noticed I was going without) but as its getting warmer, I thought I'd better start again.
This stuff smells nice in the package and when first applied but within a few hours, it is putrid! I smell terrible! This evening my boyfriend gently suggested I start using deoderant again. I told him I was, using Green Beaver. He was shocked and suggested I go back to using nothing 😂
Save your $7 and your nose from assault.

on 8/13/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like using this deodorant when I know I'm not going to be doing anything sweaty like working out. I have the lavender one> It goes on very nicely (spray bottle) and hasn't given me any irritation. It stops the underarms from sweating I find, but doesn't stop the smell very good. This is why I use this after a shower before bed or if I know I'm just going to be laying around the house. Overall, good product, nice smell and good for not irritating or causing pimples.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Uggggh I want to love this because the scent is so nice! It's like roses and licorice. Unfortunately it gave me pimples under my arms :(