Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Remover wipes

2.3

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Peg-6 Caprylic Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg-4 Laurate, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iodopropynyl Biguanide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein.

They do what wipes are supposed to do - they remove makeup and skin feels clean & not dry afterward. BUT - I have to agree with the other posters, these things have a loud, awful scent, it lingers and it's so strong you can taste in in your mouth and can still smell it the next day! I've used and liked several of Aveeno's other face & body products, but these wipes are so unpleasant that it's unlikely I'll finish the pack or buy them again. I don't know if anyone from Aveeno reads these reviews, but the number of people posting about not only the smell but actual allergic reactions should prompt them to revisit the formula for this product.

I just used this for the first time and as I do my makeup for the day I'm wondering if it's possible and socially acceptable to rip my face off because these wipes STINK. They work well but I smell like a Bath and Body Works and it's irritating af. Like, they're wipes, why do they need this much perfume?? I'll keep this as a backup but I'll have to be REALLY desperate to use one again.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Smells GREAT
Works PERFECTLY
Leaves my skin looking radiant and feeling clean!

It's a basic wipe but it's the best I've used and perfect for my very sensitive skin

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

These are decent at removing face makeup but using these burned the absolute crap out of my face! I actually got a small red burn on my eyelid from these. No no no

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Irritated my face. I have sensitive skin and this product made my face red and itchy. Will never use again

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin and use Aveeno a lot because I can trust it to not break out my skin. BUT NOT THIS! I used it on my eyebrows and half my eye makeup when, it started to BUUUURRRNNN. I ran to the closest person and asked if it was red, since i didnt have my glasses on. It was. By the time I had washed it off, washed with my regular soap, it was in hives, and I could barely see. It's been idk, an hour, with my allergy cream, benadryl, cold compress, and the swelling still hasn't gone down nor has the burning stopped. Although very cheap at costco, DO NOT BUY, IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!

Bought these at Costco the other day. I think they're pretty decent at removing my makeup and I like that they're very soft and don't feel scratchy or tug on my face in any way. However, I did have to knock a star off bc I'm not a fan of the smell at all. They smell like syrup and the smell lingers for a pretty long time. Pretty much I smell like I rubbed maple syrup all over my face. They really need to do something about that. I'll still use them though bc I like everything else about them and they remove my makeup which is the main purpose of them anyway.

These are alright and work at removing your makeup..but the smell i really dislike!! prob will not purchase these again due to the smell they give off.