4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I really like mascaras with silicone bristle brushes. This one does not disappoint. Gives a nice definition without the clumps. I do however experience a bit of flaking, but the flakes are easy to brush off. I would try other mascaras, but this one is a good option.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I have been a faithful user of Clinique's Lash Power mascara for years. I was content with its results – some extra length, not much volume, but great staying power and no smudging. Lately, however, I started to notice that even the tiniest tear would make it flake. So annoying to have specks of mascara all over my face, even after just a short walk in windy weather! So, it was time to find a new one. I'd tried Isadora All Day Long Lash once, but the first time I did I felt it made my eyes water a bit, so I gave it to my youngest daughter who immediately became a fan. Now I was curious to try it again, because my oldest daughter had started buying it too and liking it very much. Well, what can I say? I've found my new favorite mascara! The mascara contains 8ml (.27 fl. oz). The wand is quite a bit longer than the Clinique one. The brush is very slim, made out of rubber instead of actual bristles, is shaped so that the pegs are longer on two sides (for upper lashes) and shorter on the other two (for lower lashes). I chose the color Black Brown, which gives a rich, dark chocolate brown color to the eyelashes. Performance-wise, this is a winner. It gives a lot more volume than what I'm used to and lengthens the lashes beautifully, especially if you add a second coat. Just be sure to add layers before the mascara has dried, or else you'll get clumps. It stays on all day and is super easy to take off with just warm water. With Clinique I'd get these little "tubes" of mascara coming off when removing it. This one just sort of... dissipates. No long mascara strings all over in the shower! It's fragrance free, so it should suit even sensitive eyes. My youngest daughter and I both wear contacts, and we've had absolutely no problem with the mascara getting into our eyes or irritation of any kind. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good day-to-day mascara with a bit of extra oomph, and for the price (about 2/3 of what Clinique costs) it's a bargain!

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55