Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm SPF 30

1 review

Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Decarboxy Carnosine HCl, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcocoate PEG-8 Dimethicone, Isododecane , Isopentyldiol, Limonene, Linalool, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Phytic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water (Aqua). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 5/17/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a recent purchase I've come to love. My new daily routine: mix this with my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer between my palms, pat gently onto my moisturized face, using fingers to even out uneven areas. Result: a smooth complexion with a lovely natural glow, plus some sun protection. Add some blush and eye makeup and my routine is done. Like the Nars, it's quite lightweight. I find that my face looks more youthful and dewy -- but not shiny -- when I add this in. Before using this I was afraid that it'd either look orange (as I read in some reviews) or glittery (it's "illuminating" after all), but neither turned out to be the case. If anything, it gives a very faintly pinkish luminosity and hasn't the slightest detectable sparkle. And no breakouts yet on my sensitive skin. I should add that I prefer light coverage, which this BB works well for; if you're looking for medium coverage -- BB as foundation -- this is probably too sheer.