Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm SPF 30

Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm SPF 30

4.3

Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Decarboxy Carnosine HCl, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcocoate PEG-8 Dimethicone, Isododecane , Isopentyldiol, Limonene, Linalool, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Phytic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water (Aqua). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 6/5/2018 3:58:00 AM

I hate to rain on this product's parade, but this BB cream just looked like cake-y foundation on me. And it's only available in one (rather light) shade.

Truth be told, I'm not really a foundation person. I'm not even a tinted moisturizer person. I was hoping for very sheer, natural-looking coverage. That's NOT what this provides. The coverage is heavy and obvious-looking and I didn't like it. Had to return!

This product didn't work out for me and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This bb cream is lit, I'm tempted to give it a negative review out of fear that it might sell out this summer. I'm impressed by the fresh finish and durability this makeup offers. It's so easy to apply and it looks great during and after a moderate-intensity workout. Sweat is no problem for this makeup as I've noticed that it stays put and looks good for hours! This is a very versatile makeup, it looks flawless and dewey on my face all day. It can be applied quickly and effortlessly with fingers, beauty blender, Kabuki, or precision brush. I sometimes like to elevate it with some Urban Decay Shapeshifter contouring and then lightly dusted with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed finishing powder. End result is sexy af.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product is very nice and a bit oily so it doesn't get flaky on my dry skin. It's not a foundation of course and it doesn't have a lot of coverage, but it does give your skin a very nice glow and evens out the skin tone a bit. I use this daily with a concealer to cover my imperfections and I think that it works great for a no make-up look! And if on some days the coverage isn't enough for me I use it as a primer for foundation.

on 5/17/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a recent purchase I've come to love. My new daily routine: mix this with my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer between my palms, pat gently onto my moisturized face, using fingers to even out uneven areas. Result: a smooth complexion with a lovely natural glow, plus some sun protection. Add some blush and eye makeup and my routine is done. Like the Nars, it's quite lightweight. I find that my face looks more youthful and dewy -- but not shiny -- when I add this in. Before using this I was afraid that it'd either look orange (as I read in some reviews) or glittery (it's "illuminating" after all), but neither turned out to be the case. If anything, it gives a very faintly pinkish luminosity and hasn't the slightest detectable sparkle. And no breakouts yet on my sensitive skin. I should add that I prefer light coverage, which this BB works well for; if you're looking for medium coverage -- BB as foundation -- this is probably too sheer.