Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Moisturizer

Not tested on animals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Trisiloxane, Niacinamide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol

This stuff is really great. I purchased this after a serious adverse reaction to a high street product and I have never looked back. My skin, particularly around my eyes, is prone to an eczema type rash. This product stops it completely, it leaves my skin soft and healthy. I can also apply it before makeup without it leaving a greasy residue. Thanks Arbonne!

This is a very good basic moisturizer for sensitive skin or for any skin that wants light moisture. It's fragrance free and the size of the tube is great for the price. I really like the way it makes my skin feel .