Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Cleanser

Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Background: I have sensitive skin. Like, REALLY sensitive skin. There isn't much that I can put on my face or body that won't make me red and angry. I can't even wear bandaids without getting mega contact dermatitis rashes! As you can imagine, wading through the swathe of skincare products to find something that works for me has been quite a challenge.

Enter this stuff. I was skeptical, because, well, I dislike Arbonne's MLM shite, but a family friend is into it and I wanted to support her, so I got the CALM line.

Guys, this cleanser is amazeballs. I usually struggle with cleansers because I don't like non-foaming ones (I just feel like they aren't very effective and you have to use a lot), but foaming ones always leave at least a little bit of tightness. Not this one though! it leaves absolutely ZERO feelings of tightness on my face, which is an absolute miracle. It's super gentle and soothing. The scent is cool, subtle and refreshing, and the bottle lasts me about 8-10 months if I use one small pump every day (I cleanse with water in the morning, only use cleanser at night).

Of course, the drawback is that it's as expensive as real live unicorn tears. Woe is me. It sucks, but I recently departed from this cleanser (broke ass student life) and tried tons of other cleansers (including Cerave) but none of them are as gentle and effective as this one. Nothing is the same after you find your GOAT product. Bit the bullet and went back to it and as much as the price sucks, I think it's worth it for those of us with temperamental skin, and at least it lasts a long time.

on 8/15/2016 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Have repurchased a couple of times now through my Arbonne rep and am very happy with this very lovely, simple, no fuss gentle cleanser. I rotate between this and my Cetaphil gentle daily cleanser on my oily/combo acne prone skin. I have noticed a general improvement with my skin using gentle cleansers and only have really bad breakouts now when I have either had a terrible junk food binge diet for a week or if my period is coming (the two events tend to coincide funnily enough :P). This is pricier than drugstore cleansers but the product is great quality and the packaging is pretty with a lockable pump which is great for travelling. Highly recommend :)

Love this product! I have extremely sensitive and oily skin, and this cleanser has made a huge difference in how my skin looks and feels. It is very gentle and does not irritate my skin, but it still does a great job removing dirt and makeup and my skin feels extremely clean after using this. It doesn't do much to control oil, but it also doesn't make it any worse. It comes in a bottle with a pump, and it is easy to control the amount that you use. It is fairly expensive ($26 for a 5 oz bottle) but it doesn't take much and it is well worth it. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

One of my family members just recently became an arbonne consultant so that's when i discovered this line of skin care and coming from me its absolutley magnificent! I love this line so much but more specifically the cleanser. This cleanser is a phenomenal foaming cleanser that is also a great makeup remover. I use this cleanser twice a day, morning and night and it is equally as refreshing in both uses. In the morning it provides and wonderful wash for my face and in the evening it is amazing to wash my face and remove all the excess make up left over. The cleanser foams up very well and spreads nicely and feels so amazing on my face. My skin loves it equally as much as i do. Another thing i love is the fact that it smells so fresh. Because the arbonne brand is "pure safe and beneficial", i can completely trust the brand and i love the products. I do suffer with sensitive skin and this cleanser has treated my sensitive skin in ways i can't even explain. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a face wash that is utterly refreshing and cleanses well. But i definitely do recommend that if you are going to purchase this cleanser, you purchase the whole set (cleanser, serum, moisturizer, eye gel) which i also will be writing reviews on, but i do recommend it because the whole calm collection is phenomenal!