4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Wow I'm very impressed by the mirror shine nail polish line from avon. It was SO easy to apply. One coat is all you need. It also dries very fast. I have the purple and the pink shades. I love them both. The bottle is pretty cheap looking but hey, I'm not wearing the bottle. I'm very pleased with this product

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

i rly luv this i picked it up at an avon reps yard sale. looks great under shatter/crackle nail polish. doesnt stay well but pretty color i think i have a bright/pale pink

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I love this nailpolish i bought from a Avon catalogue! I got it in purple! It comes in a little black container with shiny packaging with a stripe of the color you purchased around the top front of the bottle. It a really long lasting nail polish, espicially if you put a clear top coat over it, Its super pretty and has a metallic sheen to it, my color is a light silvery purple and it dosn't chip easy! I recommend this nail polish all the time to my GFs!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

10 years ago

I have several colors of the Mirror Shine. It is a great nail polish. It goes on very easily and evenly. You really do only need 1 coat, but I usually do two anyway. I only use nail polish in my toes, and it wears just as long as the average polish. I wish all the AVON nail polishes went on this well!!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

10 years ago

Avon recently brought back this "Mirror Shine" nail polish. I first saw it again in last month's brochure. <br><br> I bought this is "Polish". It is a rich purple with a not shiny/not matte "chrome" finish. <br><br> It applied very easily. The formula is thicker than typical polishes, I only needed one coat for complete coverage. I like the long handle of the brush, it makes it easy to apply. <br><br> I used Sally Hansen Nail Quencher as my base coat, one coat of this polish and Orly Glosser as my top coat. I will edit this review in a few days with what the wear is like.<br><br> The very next day, I had tip wear; the second day I had chips. :( I'll try other base and top coats when I use this again. It may just be that this is one of those polishes that's fun for a splash of color for a day, and nothing more.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

The packaging for this polish is very cheap looking, but the product inside is great! A friend gave me a bottle of this polish, in a metallic deep pink color, so I can't really comment on the price. It dried quickly and had a great depth of color - I only needed one coat. It isn't exactly glossy, more of a metallic almost velvety shine. It looks quite luxurious and more expensive than it actually is. This polish has great lasting power, and I would definitely buy it again in more colors.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

14 years ago

I had these polishes when I was younger...I'm 15 now. I really liked them, i remember feeling really grown up, i must have been seven or eight. my mom is a sales rep, so we got them for uber cheap. I miss them, I'm pretty sure they're discontinued, i haven't seen them around. i had this pretty blue colour, and it stayed on nicely & i remember it going on well. I'm really finiky about nail polishes, and this one sticks out on my mind. If you have an opportunity to get some of these, go for it!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

14 years ago

Works just as well as Sally Hansen's but not as expensive. I have the one in Metallic. I don't care for the cheap-looking and feeling bottle, however, that does not affect the product, obviously, so I will buy this again.

About reviewer (313 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I have this in Spark, Flash, and Polish. Great metallic colors that last long and look great on the toes.

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

15 years ago

I have this in Brilliance, a cool vibrant pink. The name says it all - this stuff is incredibly shiny. All I need is one coat and I'm done. It lasts up to 2 weeks with no chips on my toenails. On my fingernails, it lasts about 5 days before any chipping occurs. I'll definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24