Avon Glimmersticks eye pencil in saturn grey

Avon glimmersticks eyeliner Saturn Grey

4.3

on 11/23/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have posted 2 pics above. I really love this eyeliner. I tried smashbox gel liner in grey in the past which inspired to buy this grey eyeliner. This is just as superior as the smashbox one. Matter in fact this defines the eyes without being a stark black. I love love this color. The formula slides perfectly over the eyes, doesnt skip or smudge. It does however start to wear off faster than the black or starry night (blue) glimmersticks.

on 10/19/2010 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love the Glimmersticks line! I'm in the process of buying every shade in this series!
They're so creamy and soft, and go on without any tugging, or worst, when you freshly sharpen a pencil and sharp bits of wood poke your eye. Ow.
I love the retractable part, it keeps it nice and clean.
I have slightly oily lids, so it seems to melt off a little if I have it on for a long time, so I have to re apply. Its not too much of a fuss though.
Love it!

on 7/23/2007 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love these liners in black and brown, but this is my first try at gray. I'm a CCC so the color doesn't pop or stand out with any kind of glitter on my eyes (which is great). When I wear it I can tell that it's not dark enough to be black, it's softer, yet its a bit bolder than when I wear brown. With a nice coat of mascara it gives me a soft smokey look around my eyes, kinda demure and sexy. I like it. Its great for daytime.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm dark skinned and I love saturn grey. It's more like a sparkly granite color. I trace my eyes gently with it, then rub upwards to create a faint sparkle on my lids. Then I top the baseline with a black liner to give my eyes a sparkling marcasite effect. I get a lot of compliments.