Avon glimmersticks eyeliner Saturn Grey 2 (Uploaded by rickisyed)

80%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/03/2012

My most favourite eye pencil so far. I am on my 10th or more. Easy to use, easy to remove. The grey color is beautiful.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/23/2010

I have posted 2 pics above. I really love this eyeliner. I tried smashbox gel liner in grey in the past which inspired to buy this grey eyeliner. This is just as superior as the smashbox one. Matter in fact this defines the eyes without being a stark black. I love love this color. The formula slides perfectly over the eyes, doesnt skip or smudge. It does however start to wear off faster than the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromowlets

Oct/19/2010

I love the Glimmersticks line! I'm in the process of buying every shade in this series!
They're so creamy and soft, and go on without any tugging, or worst, when you freshly sharpen a pencil and sharp bits of wood poke your eye. Ow.
I love the retractable part, it keeps it nice and clean.
I have slightly oily lids, so it seems to melt off a little if I have it on for a …

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/04/2010

I really like the look of this when its on, I just have trouble keeping it on! It seems to melt off me, so reapplication is necessary. Love these though and would buy again.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Oct/05/2008

I love Glimmersticks and I love this color. It is soft and creamy. I can blend it if I want, or leave it as a sharp line. It goes on smoothly without tugging and is highly pigmented.
The grey is just perfect - not too dark, not too light. Because it twists up, I don't worry about the tip getting dull or germy. And best of all, when it's on sale, it's $2.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/23/2007

I love these liners in black and brown, but this is my first try at gray. I'm a CCC so the color doesn't pop or stand out with any kind of glitter on my eyes (which is great). When I wear it I can tell that it's not dark enough to be black, it's softer, yet its a bit bolder than when I wear brown. With a nice coat of mascara it gives me a soft smokey look around my eyes, kinda …Read more

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

1.0

Jul/02/2007

I didn't like this pencil at all, it was so dry that it dragged across my lids and went on very choppy. Maybe I got a bad pencil cuz I sure didn't like the application of this color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromarvlyn

Oct/04/2003

I've used this eyeliner for several years. It's a nice gray that looks good on my eyes.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/14/2003

I'm dark skinned and I love saturn grey. It's more like a sparkly granite color. I trace my eyes gently with it, then rub upwards to create a faint sparkle on my lids. Then I top the baseline with a black liner to give my eyes a sparkling marcasite effect. I get a lot of compliments.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

Dec/12/2002

I love this eye pencil and the glimmer it gives!

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinCombination