TOM FORD Unabashed Eye & Cheek Compact (Summer 2014)

1 review

I can't believe there are no reviews here for the first summer palette as this palette is just gorgeous!

I am a huge fan of Tom Ford's Eye shadow line. I own most of his quads, trios and of course this 2014 summer LE palette. I also purchased the new 2015 summer palette/compact called "Pink Glow". You see his collections are addictive! What I like about them is that they offer a variety of finishes, mattes, satin, frost, diamonds/glitter and they perform really well on my lid. They are really easy to blend and almost zero fallout even the diamond/glitter finishes. The impact of the shadow is just right- it's not sheer but you can sheer it down.

This palette is no exception. I have yet to come across a dud in his line. These colors are beautiful on my NC 25 skin tone. I think this palette can cater to a wide variety of skin tones.

The product is superb. the packaging is also very luxe. Only thing I didn't like is that the brown sleeve rubs off on the white packaging making it look dirty. I am glad they went with a white sleeve this year around (2015).