Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone

Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/20/2018 12:56:00 PM

My absolute go to when I want lasting, budge-proof lipcolor! Helps with smooth aplication of my liner as well as lipstick. I can't say enough about how awesome this product is- it really does what it says, I would 100% recommend!

on 6/18/2018 1:32:00 PM

"K, whenever I see you, you have rocking red lipstick on and we can be together ALL DAY and eating and drinking at it doesn't move. What lipstick is it and do they make a shade that is a little more muted, more my style?" Then I tell them that they don't need to buy a new lipstick, they just need UD's ozone pencil. Because this thing is a superstar. Before this, I couldn't wear reds because no matter what, they bled, feathered, and lasted for like 5 minutes. Now I'm partial to all reds because they look glorious, and this liner makes them stay PUT for HOURS through everything. And if I apply poorly, a swipe in the place where I overapplied instantly fixes it. This is probably the one product in my arsenal of cosmetics that I am forever loyal to, and my ADHD (where I constantly am searching for something new, even if I have something great) simply doesn't overcome this product. It's a winner every time.

on 12/18/2017 12:02:00 PM

HELL NO! Totally a waste of money.... I'd rather prefer to apply petroleum jelly instead. the lipstick or pencil doesn't go apply so smoothly after it. kinda look fake to me. đź‘Ž

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this product save for the cap. I could never really get the cap to stay securely enough, which led to the product eventually drying up and being unusable. The performance of the product was great and I will eventually repurchase it. I mainly used it as a lip liner to keep creamier lipsticks from smudging or running and it did increase the wear time. It doesn't dry out my lips, but it is on the waxy side, so some people may want to apply a balm first. I recommend this product, but keep an eye on the cap to make sure it is secure before you put it in your makeup bag.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This helps keep your lipstick and lipgloss in place for such a long time. It will last through eating and drinking for me. Yes the lip product will fade somewhat over the course of the day but overall it holds up way better when I use this as a lip primer first. Creates a smooth, emollient base for any type of lip color. It may feel sticky at first but I think that's what keeps your lip product on for so long. Once you put lipstick on over it the sticky feeling subsides. Both mattes and glossy lip colors look good over this. I've had it for a few months and it's still looking new-ish . A little goes a long way. The only thing that irks me is having to sharpen it. I have the UD grindhouse sharpener and it works just fine. This is my first lip primer and I never thought I needed one until this! Really works!

I was looking for a good lip primer/liner because i always have a problem with my lipstick feathering and fading. I decided to give this a try. It really does help my lipstick stay put but it seems like you do have to sharpen it a lot as it goes down frequently because of the creamy formula. I like that you can use it to clean up mistakes too. So although it's kind of expensive at least it has multiple uses. I think i would get a again.

on 7/5/2016 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product is great. It actually does do what it says it does. I’ve noticed a definite difference when I wear this under lipstick, especially matte lipsticks. The lines on my very dry lips are less obvious, the lipstick stays on longer, doesn’t smudge or migrate, and the colour remains true and intense for much longer too. While it is a bit sticky, I’ve also found that it moisturizes my lips quite well. I also like that it’s invisible, so I don’t have to worry about matching lip liner to lipstick.

I don’t use it every day—sometimes I want a softer look and I don’t have a big problem with feathering—so it seems like it’s lasting a long time. I’ve had it for almost a month and haven’t really needed to sharpen it yet.

There’s a review of the Ultimate Ozone pencil that says it’s also great as a brow pencil, and it is! A little bit will act like a light pomade tp keep your brows in place. Multitasking—score!

I haven’t used it to erase mistakes, which is one of the other things Urban Decay claims this pencil does. But so far I’m very pleased with the other uses I’ve gotten out of it and would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading about this online and how it's a must have for anyone who wears lipstick (red especially) and is messy with it like I am, I decided to try this. There's a regular lip liner size of this for 20 bucks, this is cheaper at 16 bucks and does a lot more than just line and fill in lips. It even fixes lipstick mistakes! I rub this wonderstick on the mistake, wipe it off and voila, it's gone! My mom gave me a lipstick correcting pen, but I may stick with this as it makes it waaaay easier to remove lipstick booboos. One star off cause as with all the UD makeup pencils, it is soft like butter and begins to dull after one use. Granted this is to be expected due to the "glide" formula but it's sad that I'd have to sharpen my UD lip and eye pencils after every time I use them, ending up using it all shortly. However, given the price compared to the regular ozone lip liner pencil, I'd say stick with this cause you get a lot of use out of it for your money. Also a tad cheaper substitute for the MAC lip primer I swear by, but it is stickier and drier, so use a lip balm before applying.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I've been wearing makeup regularly for over ten years, but I've only just started to truly venture into the world of lip products. To be honest, I've always just been plain scared of wearing lip color, mainly because I tend to fear excess attention (I'm shy) and I'm horrified at the thought of being told that I have lipstick on my teeth (which has, of course, happened to me many times). But for whatever reason I recently became fascinated with lip stains and decided that it was my turn to really try it out, no holding back. Unfortunately, since I'm a newbie I tend to have shaky hands and can't seem to fill in my lips without looking like a clown, or like I just chugged a bunch of Hawaiian Punch and it left a circle around my lips or something.

I was beyond frustrated and about to give up when I suddenly remembered...lip liner. Uh, duh...haha. Since I'm lazy and didn't want to research the possibly endless matching colors for my lip stains, I decided a universal/clear liner would be my best bet. I chose this one because Urban Decay claims it prevents feathering/bleeding. After using it several times, I can safely say that this will definitely be a staple in my makeup arsenal, at least when I wear lip color. It's still amazes me that I'm now able to apply my Sephora Cream Lip Stain without having to work frantically/quickly in order to clean up any messy edges, and I feel a lot more confident now wearing lip color, yay!

on 5/23/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went to Sephora with the intention of buying the 24/7 Ozone lip liner, but after talking with the sales girl, I opted for this one instead. She gave it high praises and I figured the chubbier size would be better suited to my full lips. It goes on very smoothly and it does feel slightly waxy, but that is not a bad thing...it really grips the lipstick and holds it in place. While wearing this, I have experienced zero bleeding, which has been almost unavoidable with certain red shades. I have not used it for all of the other things it claims to be able to do, but as a lip liner it is impeccable and I love it.

Just adding to my review after another full day of wear that I firmly believe that this is the most amazing beauty product I have ever purchased. Everyone who wears lipstick or colored gloss needs this.