Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Light Penetrating Oil for fine & brittle hair

No Image

4.8

Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 16035 (Red 17), Parfum.

on 8/21/2017 7:25:00 PM

So this is the last of my 3 step hair routine. Wash with bicarbonate soda, condition with apple cider vinegar and oil with this.

I apply quite a lot on damp hair and leave it to air dry. I've tried it on dry hair but it doesn't seem to work as well.

As a product review I'd say hair feels healthier, stronger. It doesn't help me with frizz as much nor does it feel as soft. I do like organix range of products. For application on dry hair as a styling product I'd go for another product in their range.

But as a step in my haircare regime, argan oil does make a difference. I was trying to find all natural products as an alternative. And so far, I'm happy with the result

on 3/8/2016 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Going from brown to blonde hair is extremely damaging to my hair as you can imagine. This oil saved my hair! i throw a little in my palm after the shower and focus more on the middle to ends and it was great. Hair absorbed it and it totally helped in repairing my hair. Still use it now as a brunette and its great. Shiny, healthy, soft looking hair, plus it smells great. Excellent product, highly recommended.

on 6/17/2015 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am beyond happy with this hair oil. It's my new go to hair product. I have fine/naturally curly hair (think Taylor Swift at the beginning of her career) and this oil defines my curls and makes them shiny and bouncy and beautiful. I see a lot of this oil in my future ;)

on 6/22/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I like this better than the Suave one. Not as perfumery. I put my hair in a ponytail and I put three drops in my hands, rubbed them together and use it on my short ponytail ends. Keeps the frizzies at bay and it seems to give some volume and shine on my short bobbed hair. I also like how soft my hair feels afterward. And it smells so much better!

on 5/12/2015 3:04:00 PM

I have a couple of the weightless dry oil sprays from this brand, but wanted something oilier in texture to use before bed, or to use before bunning my hair prior to walking out in the warm weather. This gets good reviews on the Ulta website, so I picked up a bottle. It costs around $7.99 regular price (I had a coupon so it was a little cheaper).

This does not come in a spray bottle, but a 3.3 ounce bottle that you pour into your hand. This can get messy & drippy since this is a liquidy oil/ silicone combo. My hair is fine & wavy with a tendency to get dry & frizzy in certain weather conditions (heat & humidity), and I heard the regular version of this is heavier, and thought it might be too much for my fine hair. I've been using this on dry hair, and it does have a tendency to give a "wet" look since it's oilier than the spray on serums, so be careful since this does not absorb on dry hair quite as well as the spray on serums. This is what I wanted, though, and I'm pleased with this lighter version for fine hair. It moisturizers my hair nicely and improves it's appearance. Not crazy about the perfumey scent, but it fades after a while. I do recommend this for fine, dry hair. Haven't tried it yet on wet or damp hair, just as a preshampoo overnight treatment & to protect hair when it's hot out and I'm exercising. I'll probably take this on my beach vacation this summer as well. Washes out rather easily also. Very nice product, I would definitely buy this again.

Ingredients:

This Argan Oil is the best I've used before! My hair is fine and gets frizzy often, I use a little of the oil after my hair is dry and it stays smooth all day. A whole bottle lasts me months; but I try not to put it too close to my roots or they will get oily. Great product though!!