MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin � Caffeine � Triethyl Citrate � Methicone � PEG-10 Dimethicone � Laureth-7 � Silica � Magnesium Aluminum Silicate � Triethoxycaprylylsilane � Polysilicone-11 � Xanthan Gum � Sodium Chloride � Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer � Disteardimonium Hectorite � Caprylyl Glycol � Hexylene Glycol � Zinc Stearate � Disodium EDTA � Phenoxyethanol � Potassium Sorbate � Sodium Dehydroacetate /- (CI 77019/Mica � CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide � CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 10/13/2018 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this foundation! After 4 hours it had started to become patchy around my mouth and on my chin

on 9/22/2018 11:09:00 AM

I have already repurchased this 2x! This was one of my first foundations and I keep on coming back to this even with all the new foundation launches lately. I use this with Mac F&B sometimes if I want to sheer it out a little bit. This lasts all day, and can stand the heat and humidity. This appears matte on me but it doesnt cake or looks thick. This gives me a smooth finish and does pretty well covering some redness and blemishes.

on 9/22/2018 12:40:00 AM

I’ve been searching for years for a foundation that lasts all day in the heat and humidity, doesn’t make me more oily, looks natural and has enough coverage to hide my discolouration. This one is nigh on perfect. Will keep repurchasing this! My only gripe is that although it’s priced the same as other foundations you actually get a smaller amount than the usual 1 fluid ounce. This doesn’t put me off though, it’s worth it!

on 6/24/2018 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't usually write reviews but my lord is this product amazing, has been my holy grail for 6 years now. Despite being a poor uni student and this product costing $58 in Australia, I will sacrifice my food to buy this foundation as it is flawless, boosts my confidence and a tiny pea-sized amount is all you need so thus the price is justifiable. Just ensure to moisturize skin beforehand and let it soak in thoroughly before applying the foundation and lastly don't put any cream products on top of the foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I purchased this at the Toronto airport so ONLY paid $40 tax free 😄 Absolutely in love... It's full coverage, long lasting & non transferring. A little goes a long way. So even tho I'm paying more than a DS product, it's def worth it as I find I need half the amount per use. This is my HG foundation ATM.

on 5/18/2018 6:06:00 PM

Absolutely love this. Lasts all day. Full coverage without being cakey or obvious. I mix in Mac Face & Body sometimes to thin out. Makes my mature skin look flawless. I can layer on skin care with little concern and that includes a good dose of LRP sunscreen as a last step before applying the foundation. I want to try using the Mac 170 brush with this and will report back! I can spritz on Fix Plus without hesitation and frequently!! Shade selection is incredible. As usual Mac just nails it!

on 5/18/2018 2:36:00 PM

This foundation is horrible. I have textured skin, and acne scars. This doesn't cover up my red from my scars AT ALL!!! Ya know what covers better than this? My clinique 2 in 1 foundation. This is just awful. It's super drying. You can see you're wearing makeup, and I'm like is it worth that if you're not even covering up my discoloration? I blend it out and all my scars show right through. That's just crazy to me. It's waterproof, sure... But not transfer proof. I applied it at 8am its 2:30pm right now. Most of my skin is showing through. I look disgusting right now it's cliiiiinging to any dry patch I didn't even know I had. I have oil-normal skin and the oils also coming through. Horrible horrible foundation. This was my first mac foundation, and this experience will make it my last. Also you get less than an oz!!!!!!!! The amount I had to use to get full coverage was more than normal too! (my scarring and redness isn't even THAT bad) I am upset.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I haven't used MAC makeup in years. I'm always on the lookout for long lasting foundations and my trusted go to - Clinique Stay Matte- just doesn't work for me anymore now that I lost my slight tan. I tried Hourglasss Seamless, LaMer, Nars Radiant Longerwear plus a few more and finally found this. The same bullet proof wear of Ester Lauded Doublewear but not as matte or acne provoking. So far, so good. Took off a lippie as at around $36 this is a bit pricey for MAC.

on 2/26/2018 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, MAC, why don't any of your foundations work for me?? My most perfect match in the world is SFF in NC15. NC15 in this Pro Longwear Waterproof foundation is just a bit lighter than SFF, so I grabbed NC20. That ended up being a great match, but alas. Like other MAC foundations I have tried, this one just sits on my skin. No matter what or how I try, it just will not blend into my skin. I tried four different primers, no primer, dry beauty blender, damp beauty blender, two different brushes, and finally my fingers. Nothing worked, and this stuff just slid right off my face. I had high hopes for this foundation, but it just didn't work for me. I need something to hold up during my whole day (and potentially a mid-day cardio session if that's when I have to fit it in), but this just doesn't.

on 1/28/2018 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this! Perfect medium-full natural coverage that last all day. I do find the shades run lighter than their other ranges - in this I am a NW15, whereas normally I use NW13.
The good: love the coverage which is medium that you can build to full. The finish looks quite natural and not at all cakey. It lasts very well, easily through my 12 hour days. I lovw the packaging which is very sanitary and low-waste. Plus you can cut the end of the time to scrape out an extra few days worth!
The Bad: you do need to make sure you remove it fully. Bit expensive. It can be harder to blend, especially if you apply too much.