Too Faced Natural Matte

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love, love, love this palette. The eye shadows are very finely grained. They go on smoothly (I use Real Techniques brushes).

The shadows blend well on top of eye shadow primer. I use Urban Decay eye primer set with a setting powder.

The colors are very close to pan, but I wouldn't say exactly the same color as in the pan (especially for the darker colors). The colors stay true and don't fade throughout the day. I have worn them for 10 hours will no fading. Overall, the colors are just so beautiful for so many looks: work, happy hours, and going out at night.

Some of the darker colors after about 8 hours tend to crease a little bit where I blink. But that is not bad after 8 hours of wear!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this matte palette from Too Faced! <3
1. The colours are so beautiful, I have never owend another palette that strictly countained colours that I would actually use! (Normally there is 1-3 colours that are leftout)
2. The colours are highly pigmented which means you dont have to use much.
3. I use an eyeprimer and the eyeshadow stays put all day.
4. The packageing is delicious, love seeing it every morning.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is my holy grail item. These colors are absolutely beautiful. I hate shimmery eye shadows & I always do a nude, matte eye and with this there are so many options for that. It's amazing amazing amazing! I personally think this is much better than Urban Decay's Basic palettes. I have never been disappointed with a TF Product.