Too Faced Natural Matte

Natural Matte

3.5

on 3/18/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my first high-end eyeshadow palette. These shadows are soft-ish but feel slightly grainy to me. Not creamy either. they're blendable and offer a good selection for natural, everyday looks. These definitely need a primer or else they don't show up on my NC35 skin. I actually thought that once I got this I'd use it more than my drugstore shadows, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Overall, I'm not as impressed or satisfied as I thought I would be.

on 3/28/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited about this product especially after seeing reviews on YouTube I knew I had to get my hands on it. So when I saw it at ulta early I didn't even think twice about it once I brought it home I realized that is was really similar but not exact to my Sonia kashuk natural matte pallete so I kind of felt stupid after getting it but I have it a try anyways and the overall quality of the shadows are sooo nice and he colors are blendable and vibrant I decided to keep and I have used it everyday since I think it is definitely worth it.