Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

4.6

on 11/21/2017 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This couldn't hold a candle to the Nakeds matte palette that I received at the same time. This has limited colors and would only be good for a first palette. I was looking for a matte palette to flesh out my naked palettes. The naked mattes is it. This will be going back. It has nothing I need and it too pricey for what it is.

on 7/27/2017 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this palette. It's hard to find really good, neutral matte colors. The shadows are buttery and super blendable. I have never had a problem with them not lasting all day. I have so many shadows, and I always grab this. I wish all of their palettes had this quality!

on 7/26/2017 5:55:00 PM

I love this palette! I've been working on it for a long time now. I use each and every color. There are so many different ones you can mix and match with. Hands down one of the BEST and most versatile makeup palettes I have ever owned.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette so much. This is my second high-end neutrals palette (the other being UD naked 3) and the shades are amazingly wearable and versatile. I don't ever feel the need to reach for another palette when using this unless it's to pull 1 shimmer shade for the lid. So many different looks can be created from this palette and the layout makes so much sense for quick everyday/work looks. Because it's all matte and quite silky, I find it works really well for my hooded lids.

The texture is also super amazing but different from other shadows I've tried. Compared to the Tarte pro formula and the Anastasia MR palette, these are much less "creamy" and less pigmented - which is totally fine with 7am me. They have the silkiest formula I've ever felt though and it makes blending unbelievably easy - you could do it with a finger in a pinch. Compared to those more pigmented shadows, they also don't kick up quite so much powder and you don't have to be quite so careful about dipping in ever so gently and then blowing/tapping dust off. If you have a darker skin tone, you may want to test this out in-store to make sure the colours will show up and suit your skin tone, but on my skin (NC20) they work really well.

The palette also comes with a handy guide that shows 3 different looks if you need more inspiration.

on 9/26/2016 11:32:00 AM

This is a great basic palette for every day looks. There are nine eye shadows, in three groups of three (light, medium and dark), most warm-toned with a couple of neutrals (neither warm nor cool). The pans for the light shadows are about two and a half times the size of those for the medium and dark ones, which is terrific for those of us who use light shades as a base for the entire eyelid. The texture of the shadows is superb - highly pigmented, soft and buttery, and they blend so easily.

on 1/23/2016 12:47:00 PM

This matte palette has a variety of earthy tones. It is versatile and gives you the opportunity to mix and match to create many different looks. The packaging is adorable! I love that it is magnetic. The colors give a beautiful creamy matte finish. I never have been able to find a matte eyeshadow that was this pigmented. The only con is that it's dusty but I don't mind and I'm not anal about that sort of thing. I recommend and the price is not too bad.

on 7/22/2015 12:50:00 PM

I ordered this because of the great reviews and I'm glad I did. I hate any sort of shimmer on my eyes and these are true matte colors with good pigmentation. Definitely recommend.

on 5/14/2015 9:54:00 AM

I do like this pallet BUT I also have both of the Naked basics pallets and with the exception that the too Faced is warmer (on me at least) I find this to be pretty dupable. I also have a Z pallet of Mac shadows all Neutrals. I did not find the short wear time as the other reviewer did but my skin is a bit dryer and I use the Lemon Drop primer by Too faced as well and I got about 8 hours. Long wearing? Eh kinda in the middle for me. I wouldn't use it if I needed to get a long day out of it. I use this as a companion pallet to other pallets I have and It is pretty portable for travel so as far as a re purchase? I said yes but it will depend when I hit pan on this and will decide then. IF you don't have a good neutral pallet and don't like the UD Naked basics, take a look at this one unless you tend to be a hard wearer on your shadows and have issues with fading then it maybe a pass.