Too Faced Natural Matte

Natural Matte

4.8

on 7/27/2017 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this palette. It's hard to find really good, neutral matte colors. The shadows are buttery and super blendable. I have never had a problem with them not lasting all day. I have so many shadows, and I always grab this. I wish all of their palettes had this quality!

on 7/26/2017 5:55:00 PM

I love this palette! I've been working on it for a long time now. I use each and every color. There are so many different ones you can mix and match with. Hands down one of the BEST and most versatile makeup palettes I have ever owned.

on 9/26/2016 11:32:00 AM

This is a great basic palette for every day looks. There are nine eye shadows, in three groups of three (light, medium and dark), most warm-toned with a couple of neutrals (neither warm nor cool). The pans for the light shadows are about two and a half times the size of those for the medium and dark ones, which is terrific for those of us who use light shades as a base for the entire eyelid. The texture of the shadows is superb - highly pigmented, soft and buttery, and they blend so easily.

on 1/23/2016 12:47:00 PM

This matte palette has a variety of earthy tones. It is versatile and gives you the opportunity to mix and match to create many different looks. The packaging is adorable! I love that it is magnetic. The colors give a beautiful creamy matte finish. I never have been able to find a matte eyeshadow that was this pigmented. The only con is that it's dusty but I don't mind and I'm not anal about that sort of thing. I recommend and the price is not too bad.

on 7/22/2015 12:50:00 PM

I ordered this because of the great reviews and I'm glad I did. I hate any sort of shimmer on my eyes and these are true matte colors with good pigmentation. Definitely recommend.

on 5/14/2015 9:54:00 AM

I do like this pallet BUT I also have both of the Naked basics pallets and with the exception that the too Faced is warmer (on me at least) I find this to be pretty dupable. I also have a Z pallet of Mac shadows all Neutrals. I did not find the short wear time as the other reviewer did but my skin is a bit dryer and I use the Lemon Drop primer by Too faced as well and I got about 8 hours. Long wearing? Eh kinda in the middle for me. I wouldn't use it if I needed to get a long day out of it. I use this as a companion pallet to other pallets I have and It is pretty portable for travel so as far as a re purchase? I said yes but it will depend when I hit pan on this and will decide then. IF you don't have a good neutral pallet and don't like the UD Naked basics, take a look at this one unless you tend to be a hard wearer on your shadows and have issues with fading then it maybe a pass.