Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

4.8

on 3/7/2018 3:12:00 AM

The tin packaging isn't my favorite, the magnetic lid seems loose, I'm worried that it might cause disaster when I bring this to travel. Let's talk about the shadows, those small shadows on the right are smaller than expected, but they are so creamy and pigmented. These shades are pretty as well for everyday look.

I just love so much this palette!!! There are some looks in roll if you are on the go and donĀ“t have time to think about putting together some look or there are some look cards also. The pigmentation is great and e leans to warmer tones. I just love it!

on 9/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favourite palette. Great for everyday eye makeup and you can easily switch between looks as the shades are very versatile. The palette itself can get messy easily after a few uses as the shadows are quite crumbly/fine, but they blend so well, so pigmented and I absolutely love the shades in this palette! Go get this, you won't regret! It's easily the best palette from Too Faced, I don't think even my beloved chocolate bar can compare!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best thing that happened to me in 2015 !