Too Faced Natural Matte

Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

4.8

on 8/16/2017 7:52:00 PM

This is a great compact palette, especially for travel. I like the fact that it contains both cool and warm neutral shades for versatility. The colours are not as buttery and pigmented as some of their other palettes, such as the Chocolate Bar palette. These ones go on slightly sheer but are very silky and more easily blended than the Chocolate Bar ones, which makes it a good choice for beginners or when you're in a hurry and need a quick and natural daytime look.

This palette contains soft and neutral colours, looking good on every eye shape and colour. A must have if you are always in a rush and just need a wash of colour on the lids.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Obsessed. Me in an eyeshadow palette. 💋💋💋

on 12/15/2016 1:47:00 PM

I really like this. I wanted a basic matte palette that had more variety than the Naked Basics, and was not really impressed with the Kat Von D shade and light (too chalky, too many similarities in shades), LORAC pro matte (shade selection issues yet again) or the tartlettes (wanted a softer shadow). This is pretty great for what I was looking for. The shadows are soft and blendable. Heaven is your basic matte highlighter that goes with everything. Nudie and cashmere bunny work for me for eyebrow shading. Chocolate cookie, strapless, and honey butter can create a nice warm eye that can be subtle or intense. Cashmere bunny, nudie, sexpresso (lol, what a stupid name) and risqué can make a cooler eye. Lace teddy is surprisingly the winner shade for me, it is a nice all over soft warm peach, I like it for everyday with honey butter in the crease with chocolate cookie or strapless to line. I have mixed feelings on too faced, but this one is a winner for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is definitely my FAVOURITE Too Faced palette out there - The Chocolate Bar Palette being verrrry close behind
This little palette is amazing for day AND night looks.
Every day I use this palette. I set my eyes with the Heaven shade and then I blend Cashmere Bunny into the crease. So simple but makes my eyes pop and adds a little something to my every day make up routine :)
The colours are so pigmented and go on like a dream. So easy to blend and such a versatile palette for every day/night use. Well worth the $54AUD price tag, which is pretty cheap for a high-end palette here in Australia.
Love this product, the packaging, everything!

on 8/9/2016 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice. I use all the shades except for the three ultra stoney cool tone shades. Very pretty packaging. Great for blue eyes.

on 12/30/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

I owned the Original Naked pallete prior to purchasing this Natural Matte one, and let me tell ya, i didn't have a damn clue what i was doing with eyeshadow. i know it sounds silly, but no matter how many Youtube videos i watched on eyeshadow tutorials, i just didn't get it. One day, i was in Ulta and confessed to the girl at the counter that i had no idea how to apply my eyeshadow right. I obviously needed a beginner's palette. THIS is what she recommended and THIS is AMAZING. Too Faced is forever my favorite for eyeshadows because they include 3 simple looks with a guide for each of these small palettes that they sell. After using this palette for a while, everything has fallen into place , and i finally understand. Brushes are also an important factor in correctly applying your eyeshadow and making it look right, but the first step is buying this palette if you're a beginner, or anyone for that matter. Beautiful, everyday colors for a natural look are something every woman needs in their makeup drawer. Do not hesitate to make this purchase, you won't regret it

on 12/22/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go-to eye shadow palette. Huge fan of the variety of colors offered in this palette. I'm a nude, brown girl when it comes to eye shadow! I have been doing the "day" look idea that was provided with two other looks. Again, great palette, would definitely buy again!

on 7/8/2015 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the perfect every day eye palette. It's the classic Natural Eye Palette in a matte finish. I love the packaging, very slim and it stays shut- great for traveling. My favorite is wearing Heaven all over the lid with Cashmere Bunny in the crease. I personally don't touch the Sexpresso shade very often but my sister told me she likes to use it to fill in her eyebrows on occasion. Seriously- what are you waiting for? Go get it! It's well worth the money and will last you for a long time.

on 7/7/2015 4:28:00 PM

This palette is everything I hoped for and more.
I had been waiting for months for Urban Decay to launch in Australia so I could purchase Naked Basics 1 or 2, when I saw this on the Too-Faced website in the U.S. The minute I found it, I abandoned all plans for Urban Decay and got this sent from the States via a freight forwarding company. Worth every pretty penny I spent (it's now available in Aus too).
The shades are all so wearable. Looking at the palette, I was confident a few would suit me; I was surprised to find out how much some others made my eyes pop. I use this palette every day, day or night. It's so easy to work with and I dont have to think much about what I'll do.
Formula-wise, the eyeshadows are beautiful and I prefer them to my Stila palette. Creamy, pigmented, blendable, long-lasting...tick, tick, tick. I sometimes get fallout but that's not a deal-breaker for me; I do my eyes before my foundation anyway.
This palette is an amazing staple for any collection, so wearable for every day and my favorite purchase to date.
Couldn't live without it.