Too Faced Natural Matte

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

on 7/27/2017 4:48:00 PM

This is an overall great palette. If you're looking for natural every day mattes this is it. The shadows are a similar formula to the chocolate bar palettes. The only thing I can discern as different is that these shadows are softer and therefore easily kick back from the pan.

I love to travel with this palette and can trust the look will be easy and look natural. The price of these smaller palettes do seem steep though and does hinder me from repurchasing.

on 8/15/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my go to pallete. Beautiful bendable matte colors. A great everyday look! They last and blend easy. Too faced makes great shadows in my opinion.

on 4/10/2016 11:53:00 AM

This palette is so freaking beautiful and versatile. It is sort of like a spin-off palette inspired by the Natural Eyes palette. The difference is that the Natural Matte one is just completely matte. Even if it is matte, it is far from boring. For $36, you get 9 eyeshadow shades. There is a little guide booklet and mirror, and the names of the shades are printed instead of just on a plastic sheet. Too Faced has revamped their packaging, so it is no longer cardboard packaging with a magnetic closure, but it is now a sturdy tin/metal that actually shuts, so it is great for traveling and on-the-go days. My favorite shades would be Strapless and Chocolate Cookie. They are so beautiful on the crease! As for the quality of the eyeshadows, Too Faced really knows what they are doing when it comes to mattes. These are buttery and soft and are very easy to blend. I use a light hand with these shadows and the pigmentation is great! I recommend trying to build color instead of piling it on. It is a bit pricey, but there isn't anything quite like it on the market. This one doesn't smell like anything, so if you're looking for one of their scented palettes, then check out the Chocolate Bars, the Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette, or the Peach Palette.

Overall, I just think this palette is absolutely wonderful. All make-up lovers should have that one matte palette. If you're looking for one, this one is a winner!

I cant go a day without this palette!! LOVE!
I love how its so blendable,creamy,pigmented! Go without a base for a more sheer look and it still stays all day, or with a base and make it even more intense! I can do so many different looks with this palette and its still very versatile! Definitely a holygrail for daily makeup routine! I will repurchase for sure!
For me personally i only wished that the packaging was plastic instead of metal haha idk why, just my preference. And i also wished "strapless" wasnt so powdery coz its a beauuutiful shade! I HOPE too faced comes out with a bigger palette for their matte eyeshadows!

on 12/5/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I received this for my birthday and was over the moon, such a gorgeous array of buttery-smooth mattes. There is not one colour that I dislike - a rarity in the world of eyeshadow palettes - and each shade is wearable and easy to work with. I also love that the eyeshadows come conveniently divided into three 'looks'; if you're not feeling particularly creative it's a breeze to pair the shades together in their rows, alternately you can mix and match and create a huge range of looks.

I seem to have gone off glittery shades as of late and this palette comes as a blessing. I hate to act as an enabler but I think this palette is completely worth the money - regardless of age, eyeshadow preference (unless you're really into brights, in which case this might not be for you), skin tone, whatever, this is absolutely worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best thing that happened to me in 2015 !

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is an all matte palette, great colors ranging from dark browns to taupes with a little of most neutrals in between. The quality is typical Too Faced, good pigment and long lasting. The mattes aren't chalky like some can be, and there is very little fallout-even when blending and shading out. You can create several different looks with this palette, it is great if you aren't into shimmery colors and want something softer.