Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm not sure if I got a faulty palette, but the pigmentation isn't as strong as I thought it would be. I had to swatch several times before I could get some colours on my eyelids. Only the darkest three eye shadows are obvious upon its first swatch. Also, the eye shadows weren't buttery at all.

As it's a palette coming from Too Faced, I was extremely disappointed. I expected for a more pigmented buttery eye shadows.

[EDIT]
After using it for awhile, I understood that this palette isn't for strong point eye makeup, it's more for a soft natural daily contoured eyes kind of look, as that's making any sense.

To summarise, this palette will be suitable to those who prefers subtle eye shadows that can be used to contour her eyes area.

on 8/9/2016 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice. I use all the shades except for the three ultra stoney cool tone shades. Very pretty packaging. Great for blue eyes.

on 12/30/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

I owned the Original Naked pallete prior to purchasing this Natural Matte one, and let me tell ya, i didn't have a damn clue what i was doing with eyeshadow. i know it sounds silly, but no matter how many Youtube videos i watched on eyeshadow tutorials, i just didn't get it. One day, i was in Ulta and confessed to the girl at the counter that i had no idea how to apply my eyeshadow right. I obviously needed a beginner's palette. THIS is what she recommended and THIS is AMAZING. Too Faced is forever my favorite for eyeshadows because they include 3 simple looks with a guide for each of these small palettes that they sell. After using this palette for a while, everything has fallen into place , and i finally understand. Brushes are also an important factor in correctly applying your eyeshadow and making it look right, but the first step is buying this palette if you're a beginner, or anyone for that matter. Beautiful, everyday colors for a natural look are something every woman needs in their makeup drawer. Do not hesitate to make this purchase, you won't regret it

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So sad one of the shadows arrived broken Laced Tedy the product is sort of grainy I think the batch of shadow is perhaps different. All the other shades are nice matte colors. The mirror is great to use and the little booklet is a lovely inspiration.