Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

4.6

on 3/18/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is my first high-end eyeshadow palette. These shadows are soft-ish but feel slightly grainy to me. Not creamy either. they're blendable and offer a good selection for natural, everyday looks. These definitely need a primer or else they don't show up on my NC35 skin. I actually thought that once I got this I'd use it more than my drugstore shadows, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Overall, I'm not as impressed or satisfied as I thought I would be.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The original Too Faced Natural Eyes palette is my #1 HG eyeshadow palette. To be honest, I think the shades in this one (despite some of them having the same name), are not the same formula/quality. If you look at the sexpresso in the natural matte palette, it's definitely lighter than the sexpresso in the original natural eyes palette. I'm not a fan of the inconsistency (the same shade names should be the same), but overall this is a nice versatile palette, and you can throw in your own shimmers and satin shadows.

on 4/10/2016 11:53:00 AM

This palette is so freaking beautiful and versatile. It is sort of like a spin-off palette inspired by the Natural Eyes palette. The difference is that the Natural Matte one is just completely matte. Even if it is matte, it is far from boring. For $36, you get 9 eyeshadow shades. There is a little guide booklet and mirror, and the names of the shades are printed instead of just on a plastic sheet. Too Faced has revamped their packaging, so it is no longer cardboard packaging with a magnetic closure, but it is now a sturdy tin/metal that actually shuts, so it is great for traveling and on-the-go days. My favorite shades would be Strapless and Chocolate Cookie. They are so beautiful on the crease! As for the quality of the eyeshadows, Too Faced really knows what they are doing when it comes to mattes. These are buttery and soft and are very easy to blend. I use a light hand with these shadows and the pigmentation is great! I recommend trying to build color instead of piling it on. It is a bit pricey, but there isn't anything quite like it on the market. This one doesn't smell like anything, so if you're looking for one of their scented palettes, then check out the Chocolate Bars, the Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette, or the Peach Palette.

Overall, I just think this palette is absolutely wonderful. All make-up lovers should have that one matte palette. If you're looking for one, this one is a winner!

on 1/23/2016 12:47:00 PM

This matte palette has a variety of earthy tones. It is versatile and gives you the opportunity to mix and match to create many different looks. The packaging is adorable! I love that it is magnetic. The colors give a beautiful creamy matte finish. I never have been able to find a matte eyeshadow that was this pigmented. The only con is that it's dusty but I don't mind and I'm not anal about that sort of thing. I recommend and the price is not too bad.

on 1/13/2016 12:14:00 AM

This is an entirely matte neutral shades eyeshadow palette. Shades are easy to blend. I love the color schemes in this palette and how easy it is to travel with.

Amazing eyeshadows that I use everyday!! I love the warm tones in the palette and all the colours are super pigmented. The only think I don't like is the magnetic packaging because the palette opens easily.. But the actual eye shadows are amazing and it's my favorite natural palette!

on 4/21/2015 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this with the store credit from retuning a different matte palette that just didn't work out for me. SO GLAD I bought this! I walked into Sephora thinking maybe I'd get the Naked Basics2 from Urban Decay because I have and love the original Basics but this is just, UGH. HEAVEN (which is oddly enough the name of the highlighter shade in this palette. Did I plan that? Maybe)!
For a palette full of matte browns, this thing takes the gold. You get 9 shades, 3 of which are double the size of the other 6. You get a cool toned set of 3, a mauve toned set, and a warm set. The warm toned set is my favorite. The two shades Honey Butter and Chocolate Cookie are just amazing. The shades are pigmented and velvety smooth. The packaging is cute too; the palette is fun little 3x4 tin case. Slightly bigger than the Basics palette but not by much. It's my new go-to product.
The only complaint I'd have is that the other 6 shades are a tad small. I'd totally be willing to pay more for the palette to have larger pans of those shades because I just love them so much and I know I'll go through them.
Highly recommend!!!!!