Too Faced Natural Matte

Filtered by skin type : Other
Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

I'm not sure if I got a faulty palette, but the pigmentation isn't as strong as I thought it would be. I had to swatch several times before I could get some colours on my eyelids. Only the darkest three eye shadows are obvious upon its first swatch. Also, the eye shadows weren't buttery at all.

As it's a palette coming from Too Faced, I was extremely disappointed. I expected for a more pigmented buttery eye shadows.

[EDIT]
After using it for awhile, I understood that this palette isn't for strong point eye makeup, it's more for a soft natural daily contoured eyes kind of look, as that's making any sense.

To summarise, this palette will be suitable to those who prefers subtle eye shadows that can be used to contour her eyes area.

on 12/25/2016 10:18:00 AM

This is one of my absolute FAVORITE palettes. I love how creamy the mattes are and the colors are amazing! My favorite is cookie butter-seriously the best crease shade ever! If Too Faced sold that color as a single I would buy it in a heartbeat! This palette was worth every penny!