Too Faced Natural Matte

Natural Matte

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this matte palette from Too Faced! <3
1. The colours are so beautiful, I have never owend another palette that strictly countained colours that I would actually use! (Normally there is 1-3 colours that are leftout)
2. The colours are highly pigmented which means you dont have to use much.
3. I use an eyeprimer and the eyeshadow stays put all day.
4. The packageing is delicious, love seeing it every morning.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is my holy grail item. These colors are absolutely beautiful. I hate shimmery eye shadows & I always do a nude, matte eye and with this there are so many options for that. It's amazing amazing amazing! I personally think this is much better than Urban Decay's Basic palettes. I have never been disappointed with a TF Product.

on 4/21/2015 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this with the store credit from retuning a different matte palette that just didn't work out for me. SO GLAD I bought this! I walked into Sephora thinking maybe I'd get the Naked Basics2 from Urban Decay because I have and love the original Basics but this is just, UGH. HEAVEN (which is oddly enough the name of the highlighter shade in this palette. Did I plan that? Maybe)!
For a palette full of matte browns, this thing takes the gold. You get 9 shades, 3 of which are double the size of the other 6. You get a cool toned set of 3, a mauve toned set, and a warm set. The warm toned set is my favorite. The two shades Honey Butter and Chocolate Cookie are just amazing. The shades are pigmented and velvety smooth. The packaging is cute too; the palette is fun little 3x4 tin case. Slightly bigger than the Basics palette but not by much. It's my new go-to product.
The only complaint I'd have is that the other 6 shades are a tad small. I'd totally be willing to pay more for the palette to have larger pans of those shades because I just love them so much and I know I'll go through them.
Highly recommend!!!!!