Too Faced Natural Matte

Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

4.3

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

So sad one of the shadows arrived broken Laced Tedy the product is sort of grainy I think the batch of shadow is perhaps different. All the other shades are nice matte colors. The mirror is great to use and the little booklet is a lovely inspiration.

on 7/22/2015 12:50:00 PM

I ordered this because of the great reviews and I'm glad I did. I hate any sort of shimmer on my eyes and these are true matte colors with good pigmentation. Definitely recommend.

on 6/20/2015 2:58:00 AM

I really liked this palette and would definitely repurchase. Like almost all TF eyeshadows, the texture is smooth and buttery, the pigmentation is good and they blend like a dream. I am a sucker for palettes, even more so when they are nude and this one was the trifecta for me since it's also matte shadows. This year alone, I have purchased Tarte's Tarlette, KVD shadow and light, Cargo Essential, (2) Bobbi Brown, (3) MAC neutral palettes, MUFE Artist #1 (plus #2 but it's not nude) and countless others. Yes, I love the MAC palettes because their MAC but honestly I reach for this without a second thought. I know the colors well and can almost mindlessly create a gorgeous look while I am still half asleep! I cannot praise this one enough and will repurchase again and again, as long as it keeps being produced.

on 6/18/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I do really like Too Faced matte eyeshadow, they are up there with Urban Decay and even Bobbi Brown. Unfortunately, I would not rebuy this one. Although the colors are lovely and they blend and look lovely, they are dusty with fallout. I never had this problem with the first matte palette. Also, the packaging is heavy. I actually prefer the cardboard package with the stronger magnetic closure.

Pros:
lovely natural colors
good price
all matte
creamy feel

Cons:
Not packed down firmly
loose dusty
fallout
heavy metal package
magnet doesn't grip tightly

on 6/10/2015 12:28:00 AM

Best palette I've ever purchased. These mattes are creamy with great pigmentation. Strapless is definitely my favorite color. These shadows look great with my green eyes. I can do several full looks with this. There is a great cream shadow for the browbone and a dark brown for lining.

on 5/14/2015 9:54:00 AM

I do like this pallet BUT I also have both of the Naked basics pallets and with the exception that the too Faced is warmer (on me at least) I find this to be pretty dupable. I also have a Z pallet of Mac shadows all Neutrals. I did not find the short wear time as the other reviewer did but my skin is a bit dryer and I use the Lemon Drop primer by Too faced as well and I got about 8 hours. Long wearing? Eh kinda in the middle for me. I wouldn't use it if I needed to get a long day out of it. I use this as a companion pallet to other pallets I have and It is pretty portable for travel so as far as a re purchase? I said yes but it will depend when I hit pan on this and will decide then. IF you don't have a good neutral pallet and don't like the UD Naked basics, take a look at this one unless you tend to be a hard wearer on your shadows and have issues with fading then it maybe a pass.