Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

on 12/5/2015 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE 7/27/17: I am appreciating this palette more and more. Not my first thing I want to grab, but does a nice job of adding polish to even the simplest of looks. I wore the middle row the other day, was hot and sweaty wearing a big oversized peach t-shirt. My eyes looked much more put together (but not over done) than the rest of me.

UPDATE: So I am revisiting this palette. The colors are looking a bit better on me now. Not perfect, but better. I might be the change in to my winter skin or wardrobe...who knows. I will keep evaluating & update. The palette itself, I still stand by as a very good quality palette. Also, as I find myself craving less shimmer of late, this keeps pulling me in again. The first row is quite neutral and reminds me of a Bobbi Brown travel kit I have. I really like the big shade Nudie on the bottom too.

ORIGINAL: Yes, this is a good palette, if you can wear these colors. I kept hearing what a great palette this is, but it is not the best on me. The concept is great, but the colors are a bit wrong. For my nw20 deep winter complexion that brings out orange in any shade that has an iota of it (in a bad way) these colors can make me look off. The large ones on the left are nice & the second column work well too (most), but the shades in the last column, don't do much for me and tend to emphasize my dark under eye circles.

So if you pull out orange in many shades or have pretty bad dark under eye circles like me, I would be sure you have time to play with this palette before buying. I do wish they would make a one like this but more neutral tones. Too Faced other palettes are cute but they are glitter bombs. I am so, so bummed this didn't work out for me.