Too Faced Natural Matte

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

Originally I've bought it for my mom but she said that she ain't got time for applying shadows and said I can keep it. Oh well.
I'm into bold colors so I don't really care for all-neutral palettes but this one is amazing. They're pigmented and blend beautifully, and the shade "Heaven" is THE BEST matte ivory shadow I've ever used. If Too Faced sold it separately I'd buy a lifetime supply, no exaggeration. I use it to set my undereye, to blend and sheer out dark eyeshadows if I applied too much- it's so opaque! Its quite powdery so I'm starting to hit the pan on this shadow alone. (Please TF make it a single shadow!)

But the rest 8 shadows are good too! I love "Strapless", Chocolate Cookie" and "Nudie" I actually use to contour my nose (the only part of my face where I need to contour, it does make a difference. I'm very pale and this is the perfect shade). I wish "Lace Teddy" was more pigmented though. The only shadow I could do without is "Risqué".
But overall it's a beautiful little palette- great for people of all ages! It's my favorite of all neutral palettes. Definitely recommend it.

on 8/15/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my go to pallete. Beautiful bendable matte colors. A great everyday look! They last and blend easy. Too faced makes great shadows in my opinion.

on 8/9/2016 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice. I use all the shades except for the three ultra stoney cool tone shades. Very pretty packaging. Great for blue eyes.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love, love, love this palette. The eye shadows are very finely grained. They go on smoothly (I use Real Techniques brushes).

The shadows blend well on top of eye shadow primer. I use Urban Decay eye primer set with a setting powder.

The colors are very close to pan, but I wouldn't say exactly the same color as in the pan (especially for the darker colors). The colors stay true and don't fade throughout the day. I have worn them for 10 hours will no fading. Overall, the colors are just so beautiful for so many looks: work, happy hours, and going out at night.

Some of the darker colors after about 8 hours tend to crease a little bit where I blink. But that is not bad after 8 hours of wear!

I cant go a day without this palette!! LOVE!
I love how its so blendable,creamy,pigmented! Go without a base for a more sheer look and it still stays all day, or with a base and make it even more intense! I can do so many different looks with this palette and its still very versatile! Definitely a holygrail for daily makeup routine! I will repurchase for sure!
For me personally i only wished that the packaging was plastic instead of metal haha idk why, just my preference. And i also wished "strapless" wasnt so powdery coz its a beauuutiful shade! I HOPE too faced comes out with a bigger palette for their matte eyeshadows!

on 12/1/2015 1:35:00 PM

For older ladies, matte shades are your friend. I got this palette for my mom and used it myself a few times as well. We love the variety of shades. You can create so many looks with it. The quality is amazing. The eyeshadows are so easy to use and blend. They do not fall out and last all day on the eyes without eye primers. I am tempted to buy one for myself as well, haha.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this matte palette from Too Faced! <3
1. The colours are so beautiful, I have never owend another palette that strictly countained colours that I would actually use! (Normally there is 1-3 colours that are leftout)
2. The colours are highly pigmented which means you dont have to use much.
3. I use an eyeprimer and the eyeshadow stays put all day.
4. The packageing is delicious, love seeing it every morning.