Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Natural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow PaletteNatural Matte Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

on 12/22/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go-to eye shadow palette. Huge fan of the variety of colors offered in this palette. I'm a nude, brown girl when it comes to eye shadow! I have been doing the "day" look idea that was provided with two other looks. Again, great palette, would definitely buy again!

on 9/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favourite palette. Great for everyday eye makeup and you can easily switch between looks as the shades are very versatile. The palette itself can get messy easily after a few uses as the shadows are quite crumbly/fine, but they blend so well, so pigmented and I absolutely love the shades in this palette! Go get this, you won't regret! It's easily the best palette from Too Faced, I don't think even my beloved chocolate bar can compare!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is my holy grail item. These colors are absolutely beautiful. I hate shimmery eye shadows & I always do a nude, matte eye and with this there are so many options for that. It's amazing amazing amazing! I personally think this is much better than Urban Decay's Basic palettes. I have never been disappointed with a TF Product.

Popular Palettes