Too Faced Natural Matte

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Too Faced Natural Matte
Natural Matte

4.6

I'm not sure if I got a faulty palette, but the pigmentation isn't as strong as I thought it would be. I had to swatch several times before I could get some colours on my eyelids. Only the darkest three eye shadows are obvious upon its first swatch. Also, the eye shadows weren't buttery at all.

As it's a palette coming from Too Faced, I was extremely disappointed. I expected for a more pigmented buttery eye shadows.

[EDIT]
After using it for awhile, I understood that this palette isn't for strong point eye makeup, it's more for a soft natural daily contoured eyes kind of look, as that's making any sense.

To summarise, this palette will be suitable to those who prefers subtle eye shadows that can be used to contour her eyes area.

This palette contains soft and neutral colours, looking good on every eye shape and colour. A must have if you are always in a rush and just need a wash of colour on the lids.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Obsessed. Me in an eyeshadow palette. 💋💋💋

on 8/13/2016 11:07:00 AM

Very good quality! It's their best-selling too faced natural eyes palette in a matte formula! Before you buy if you already have the natural eyes you get four shades that are exactly in the same (heaven, cashmere bunny, sexpresso, and nudie) despite with that being the case I still think it's a good palette for those who enjoy matte eyeshades! It's especially for back to school in my opinion!

on 2/26/2016 4:37:00 PM

I think this is my HG. Yep, I know it for sure. I bought this in August 2015, and I hit pan on Heaven and Nudie. With the exception of Lace Teddy (I will come back to that one), these shadows are so pigmented, creamy and ultra-blendable. When I´m in a rush, I apply this without primer and it is still perfectly fine after 6 hours or so. I have the worst brushes (no money to invest :() but I still find these to be really blendable. I think that pretty much all of the shades work perfectly on all skin tones except for Lace Teddy.

Lace Teddy seems to be quite chalky on my skin tone. For reference, I´m about an MAC NC20, so I might not see this shadow working for darker skin tones. I don´t know, I just feel like the light pinky colour of it makes it more obnoxious. I am very sorry not being able to compare this to any other palette except for UDs Naked 2. I find that these -of course only in comparison to UDs mattes- are far creamier and pigmented, although I do find that without primer, the ones from UD last a tad longer.

I have 1 final remark to make, about the packaging. I feel like my packaging is a bit wonky. The hinges are kind of loose, this might also be because of the frequent usage. Overall, I absolutely lovee this product/ palette and I really recommend it when you have a bit more to spend.
xx

on 12/5/2015 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I received this for my birthday and was over the moon, such a gorgeous array of buttery-smooth mattes. There is not one colour that I dislike - a rarity in the world of eyeshadow palettes - and each shade is wearable and easy to work with. I also love that the eyeshadows come conveniently divided into three 'looks'; if you're not feeling particularly creative it's a breeze to pair the shades together in their rows, alternately you can mix and match and create a huge range of looks.

I seem to have gone off glittery shades as of late and this palette comes as a blessing. I hate to act as an enabler but I think this palette is completely worth the money - regardless of age, eyeshadow preference (unless you're really into brights, in which case this might not be for you), skin tone, whatever, this is absolutely worth it.

This palette is gorgeous! I'm big on matte shadows and huge on neutrals, and this palette is a dream come true. Each shadow is buttery-soft and perfectly pigmented, and unlike other palettes, I know I'll use every single one. I love how the three lightest shades are larger, as they'll definitely be used the most. I just can't gush enough about this palette, and I can't believe I've gone so long without it!