Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water

Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Madecassoside, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Pearl Powder, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Caprylyl Glycol.

on 8/31/2017 8:14:00 AM

Not for me. I got this in a pack with a refill, and was hopeful it could replace my Bioderma Sensibio as it's cheaper. I use it for my morning cleanse, to remove some makeup when I get home from work, and to tidy up any mistakes I make with my eye makeup. I found it left a slight sticky residue on my skin. I didn't find it as soothing as the bioderma, and the worst thing was it stung my eyes if I used it on or near them. I'm trying to use it up, but then I'm straight back to the sensibio

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This beat out Bioderma Sensibio for my favorite Micellar Water. I wasn't even looking for a new cleansing water but this came in a Dr Jart kit and I loved it. I ended up buying a full size. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful about what I use. This is extremely gentle yet effective at removing dirt/ oil. I use it in the morning to remove excess oil from my nighttime oil/ moisturizer treatments. It gives me a clean canvas without stripping my skin and preps my skin for my morning skincare routine. Love it.

on 5/7/2015 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used a few different cleansing waters or micellar waters in the past and have never been particularly impressed with any of them. I was using the Koh Gen Do cleansing water before this and seemed to have the exact same problems with both. First, I have to use a LOT of product to clean all of my makeup off and I don't even wear much. I can't imagine how much you would have to use if you wore a lot! The best method of using, I've found, is to soak a pad in the cleanser and then press it against the skin, letting it dissolve the makeup a bit and then wiping away. After cleansing all the makeup off, my face feels sticky and a bit irritated from the wiping. I always have to follow up with cleanser because my face just doesn't feel clean afterwards. All in all, I don't think these are worth the expensive price tag when it performs the exact same way as a box of $5 wipes at the drugstore. I will not repurchase.

on 7/21/2015 10:15:00 PM

This stuff is really good. It is more than just a cleansing makeup remover(and it does that very well!). This stuff is a treatment with some really good ingredients such as Royal jelly, Pearl Powder and Ferment Filtrate (Sake), which is similar to SKII at a fraction of the cost.

I am a big fan of Bioderma Sensibio H2O and this Micro Water is something very similar to it.

It pretty much has the same watery consistency and can be used to remove impurities and make-up. I don't use it on my eyes (to remove mascara), but you can if you want to. I have very sensitive skin and thankfully didn't have a reaction to this product. If you can't easily get hold of Bioderma or even Garnier Micellar Water - this could be it.

You can always read about this and other K-Beauty products at Sephora in my review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/02/08/K-Pop-Beauty-At-Sephora-Hot-Or-Not) but overall I think it is a good product, just didn't wow me enough to replace my favourite French pharmacy bits and pieces.