L'Oreal Color Riche Matte 640 Erotique

L'Oreal Color Riche Matte 640 Erotique

3.5

on 6/17/2018 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The color is really nice and so is the packaging (not solide enough to survive being dropped tho)
But on my lips its too powdery and not very flattering
Not buying again

Gorgeous colour, poor lasting power.

I agree with the two previous reviewers who say how lovely the colour is. On my lips, it's a dark, slightly dusty rose that looks classy and sexy at the same time. Alas, it doesn't even last through drinking water, let alone anything else. I could put up with the typical L'oreal taste and fragrance if it lasted well, but for the price point I'm not willing to buy it. There are far better matte lipsticks out there. If you live in Australia, check out Chi Chi cosmetics. Although they don't have an exact dupe of this gorgeous colour, they do have a couple of mauvy mllb pinks that are similar.

Two thumbs down.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am not a fan of L'Oreal lipsticks, but I LOVE this shade.

I am a red lipstick addict but this was the FIRST pink shade I ever bought and it is fantastic.

I am NC 25 and on me it looks like a light dusty rose shade with a comfortable matte finish with a light sheen.

It has that distinctive L'Oreal lipstick scent which I don't mind but some might find annoying.

It is perfect for an everyday lipstick. I could say it is a MLBB shade.

I cannot find any negatives about this lipstick apart from the price but I will probably buy it again once i finish my first tube.

I recommend it.

on 5/6/2015 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my perfect MLBB in a matte texture. I was on the lookout for a matte shade like this since forever! This is a perfect everyday matte shade, and I have been wearing it non-stop since I bought it. You can team this beauty up with a heavy eyelid, but it also holds itself up on its own. Quality wise it is not the best matte lipstick out there, there are far more superior matte lipsticks for about the same price. I do think that L'Oreal is getting more expensive by the year. The texture is certainly matte enough, but it doesn't really stay put like for instance MAC mattes.