Elizabeth Arden Rocker Femme Fantasy edp by Britney Spears

Elizabeth Arden Rocker Femme Fantasy edp by Britney Spears

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Rocker Femme is another flanker of Britney's famous Fantasy perfume. This is perhaps the most similar flanker to the original, but it does have some unique elements that define it as a 'sister' rather than a 'twin'. Rocker Femme opens with a fruity note of sweet blackberry. This immediately makes it a softer, and less sour version of the original. The other top notes, coconut and whipped cream, a present also and add a lovely, sweet element to the fragrance. They envelope the berry beautifully, creating a creamy and comforting scent. The whipped cream note is the most dominant note in this fragrance, lasting from the first spray all the way until the very end of the fragrance. It really is the show stopping note. The coconut has the same longetivity as the cream, but is milder. The floral notes are not prominent, but after a few hours the vanilla begins to shine through and remain until the end. The scent starts out as creamy blackberry dessert and ends as a creamy, vanilla and coconut combination. It is a very sweet and comforting fragrance, but is not particularly musky at all. I would highly recommend it to those who loved the original Fantasy but were not fans of that perfume's sharp kiwi note. Rocker Femme is not one I imagine on rockers, but rather for girls who like comforting, sweet fragrances.

Top Notes: Blackberry, Coconut, Whipped Cream.
Heart Notes: Gardenia, Jasmine, Violet.
Base Notes: Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Cashmere a Wood.

on 10/20/2016 5:12:00 PM

Cute bottle .. found a 1.7 oz for 7.99 do i bought it and it smells just like curious in control just stronger ...i like because I returned curious in control years ago because it was too light but did smell good so now I have the same smell with some lastingness. Would I repurchase..no because I prefer the original it projects more than her flankers but for 7.99 it was a descent purchase.

on 6/26/2016 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Let's get right into it- intese, smells like blackberry and cream, lasts all day long, affordable, lightweight.

on 4/27/2016 5:27:00 PM

Sorry to bring the ratings down on this but to me it just smells like coconut cream pie or something-nothing more nothing less. If I really sniff it out I can detect the blackberry note-giving it a slightly sharper edge than just pure sugar....and after a while I catch random whiffs of violet...and then it dries down to a vanilla musk which is pleasant. I would say if youre a fan of Fantasy you would love this. I myself have a small bottle of the original which I bought for like $5 after Christmas and I don't care for it....theres a sour note in that which turns my stomach after awhile....to me the mix of sweeeeeeeeet and sour is just bleh. I feel pretty much the same about Midnight Fantasy-I kinda like it, I wanna like it, but theres a "bleh" factor that's just nauseating. I do like Curious and Radiance though.
Anyway, this one isn't bad at all but I wish there was more of a variation of notes-stronger florals or some woody notes to make it more interesting or easier on the nose. But if you LOVE sweet scents and you LOVE the OG Fantasy...you should LOVE this one. Has great ratings on Fragrantica also...so could be just not my cup of tea...I bought it blind and cheap (full size bottle $20) just for kicks...

on 4/27/2016 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Continuing in my collection of BS Fantasy series, next up Rocker Femme Fantasy. Purchased the lastest, like the last several, unsniffed for an amazing deal of $12.99 for 1.70 oz at Marshall's. I had nothing to lose really. Most of my collection is 1.0 oz and I almost passed this up because I collect mostly for the bottles. I have found the majority of the Fantasy fragrance line to be unimpressive but boy am I a sucker for collecting the pretty bottles and a little OCD that they have to all be the exact same size!!!! But in this case, bigger is definitely better. Rocker Femme is one of the more mature Fantasy potions. Described as a fruity oriental gourmand, it opens with a sweet candy creaminess, not unlike its original counterpart. That cupcake feel of the original Fantasy but this is much more gourmet and a lot less cupcake. There are flower notes in this scent that are not particularly discernible to my nose, but since violet and gardenia are two of my favorites I am assuming that's why they just blend right in with top and basenotes. The silage on this version is moderate. Longevity is about 4-5 hours tops and its just a memory. The basenotes of amber and cashmere do stick around a bit longer though. All in all, this was a great buy and probably the best Fantasy addition since the 2nd in the line Midnight Fantasy. This is definitely a more grown up take and no one should be afraid to give it a try if you are a true gourmand lover. There is nothing juvenile about this one. Very sexy scent. But not so over the top you couldn't wear it during the day.

Top Notes: blackberry liqueur and coconut cream.
Heart notes: Flowers of violet, gardenia and jasmine.
Base notes :Amber, musk, cashmere and vanilla

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Oh my glob!!! It's like the original fantasy but more refined! I don't know why it's called rocker because there is nothing edgy about it.There is no bubble gum note which I got from Fantasy, but it still smells like it! Some would call it a softer fragrance, but I would just call it "prettier". Because its sweet believe me, and I could smell it on me allllll day long!! Seriously! I do not know why people say it smells like patchouli. Believe me, I hate ALL scents patchouli based, instant headache. I'm talking to you especially (ANGEL by TM). I do not smell any patchouli at all. The opening smells exactly like pink fantasy, minus the bubble gum, and the dry down is different. It doesn't smell like chocolate/cupcake which I loved.

The only thing it's missing is the lovely chocolate note, but it dries down to a sexy vanilla smell, maybe a little bit of cupcake can't tell yet. Hopefully my man will also love it on me <3 It doesn't give me a headache either and I can spray it a lot if I want ( some perfumes give me a headache). If you are looking for a Fantasy dupe.... this is the closest to it. Some of you may even prefer it~! <3

on 3/10/2016 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was a blind buy & I LOVE IT!!!!!

This reminds me of Fantasy with a creamy vanilla coconut twist with hints of musk!

Longevity & sillage are both moderate on me....I simply adore this perfume & would rebuy it in a heart beat!!!<3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Elizabeth Arden are behind the Britney Spears fragrances, and they classify Rocker Femme Fantasy as a gourmand - fruity - oriental. The fragrance opens with sweet aromas of blackberry liqueur and coconut cream, and develops into flowers of violet, gardenia and jasmine at the heart of the perfume. Amber, musk, cashmere and vanilla linger in the drydown.

Rocket Femme Fantasy opens with fruity scents of jammy berries and creamy coconut. It has the same feel as the original Fantasy, but there is a definite difference between the two perfumes at the same time.

I was surprised to learn that the starring floral note is gardenia as I usually find it quite a strong floral, whilst the florals here are soft and powdery; they seem a bit similar to Beyonce's Heat Wild Orchid overall, so maybe orchid is in here too? Patchouli begins to develop underneath the creamy & powdered notes, giving the fragrance a bit of an darker edge and breaking up the sweetness a bit.

The creamy coconut lingers from the top notes all the way to the base, where it combines with a fresh hit of soft ambery vanilla, sandalwood, andmild musk, giving Rocker Femme Fantasy a lovely cocooning warmth that seems to whisper "come closer" to others like the original Fantasy does.

Popular Fragrances