The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Wash

The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Wash

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/30/2016 4:38:00 AM

I LOVE this product - it smells lovely, is really creamy and doesn't super dry out my skin. The sales associate said to rub it into the skin for 10 seconds, which I feel cleansed my skin really well without making it tight or stripped. I have really sensitive skin with Rosacea and this didn't aggravate my skin. Highly recommend - will buy again. I bought this as alternative to Philosophy's Purity and am happy with it.

on 12/5/2016 12:08:00 AM

I really, really like this product. I recently added it to my skincare routine and it's really good, it makes my skin soft and smooth, complementing my other soaps nicely. I like that it takes very little product to wash my face, so it'll probably last much more than my other soaps and lotions, which is good because it's a bit pricey. The only thing I don't like about this face wash is the smell, which I can't really describe well, but it's sort of clinical and not particularly nice.

PROS:
- Softens skin
- Moisturising
- Delicate

CONS:
- Price
- Scent

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a lovely cleanser. It's SUPER creamy, and hence, it moisturises my skin really well. I use this when I have normal skin, or dry skin. When I have oily skin, I tend to use the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cleanser instead of this (as this is more moisturising than anything). I would recommend this for people with normal skin or dry skin. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth :) Also, it's perfect for sensitive skin!

I bought the Vitamin E facial wash by The Body Shop and have been using it daily since a month now. The formula is very hard to lather. The good part about this cleanser is that it is very mild, it doesnot dry out my skin like most face cleansers to. My skin feels clean and smooth after application.
I will probably not repurchase this product as it is highly mediocre

P.S : I would suggest you go for the Cetaphil Dialy Facial Cleanser instead.
Xx

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This facial is extremely creamy that it is hard to work it to a lather. It definitely does not deep clean pores though doesn't dry out the skin.

on 1/26/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have used this wash for a number of years now, and although I often go out and buy other cleansers I always go back to this one. It's like a loyal friend - excellent for removing make up (even mascara), gentle and smells nice and soapy. I usually wash my face with this cleanser before using a harsher cleanser with my Clarisonic. The only thing I don't like about it is the price.

on 10/13/2014 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This cleanser does remove dirt & face makeup (except eye) pretty good and leave the skin smooth to the touch. Upon checking the ingredients, it has silicone !!! No, thanks, silicones are good in primers & foundations, but not in skin care.
Also I find its quite runny, so it was used up much faster.
No repurchase for me.

on 10/13/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This actually was my brother's but my mom recommended it to me because I'm having breakout yet my skin is dry. And i give it a try and it is an AMAZING facial wash. It literally took the dirt and oil off without leaving my skin feeling tight and squeaky. It really making my face as smooth as baby's butt. I also notice my pores are now less visible and blackheads kinda disappear. I also use it along side with the night and aquaboost cream and my skin has gotten much better since. I definitely recommend this product if you have dry skin yet having large and clogged pores!

I love this product

I'm not thrilled with this but I don't absolutely hate it either. I have oily/combi skin that is sensitive.
It doesn't break me out. That is the only positive thing I can say about it.

Cons:
- I really dislike the texture. It's like a sticky cream, and takes forever to wash off. In fact, it takes so long to wash off that it ends up irritating my skin.
- I don't like the scent.

Possibly best suited to dry skins or winter skin routine. I'm not a fan but I won't be choosing this over my trusty summer Bioderma cleanser.

On the other hand, the vitamin E wipes from this line were SPECTACULAR.