Curology - Acne Treatment

3.0

fka PocketDerm

on 8/21/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Buyer beware!!!! My provider has been amazing since day one BUT none of her or MY hard work means a thing if I suddenly stop receiving bottles mid use!!!! Apparently if I use the messaging feature and my provider happens to not read my message immediately during a time where my shipment is supposed to go out, they put a hold on it!!! I have been meticulously following Curology's instructions for months and am even on the recommended oral pills! I am now without my curology cream for 5 days due to this bull shit policy!!! They basically put a hold on my account and when they finally released my shipment were unable to express it to me. Months of hard work for what??? My breakouts are already coming back in full force as a result of stopping this PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION so abruptly. Do yourself a favor and just go the dr. At least you can pick up your medication yourself!

on 9/10/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

25 year old female. I've been to hell and back trying to find an acne treatment that works for me. Mostly all creams break me out, mostly all pills broke me out. Nothing seemed to work. A month on this, and wow. This is the first time since I was younger that I was able to walk outside, to a store, with absolutely no foundation. It has reduced my acne to non existent, and it has taken away my dark hyperpigmentation. Around week 2 I had a small purge, and within days they quickly disappeared. I pair this with purpose moisturizer, both of these creams haven't broken me out once. It's absolutely incredible.
Would suggest to anyone to at least try it. For all those people who have tried pills, and cleansers and all that crap... This really nailed it.