Curology - Acne Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
 Curology - Acne Treatment

fka PocketDerm

Amazing product and service. It is so worth it! No doctors office or appointments. It worked great. My first bottle was an improvement but when I sent in my next set of photos my physician said it should be even better. The next bottle was that. I will be a curology client for a long time to come. I was just about to make an appt with a dermatologist for my acne when I found this and I gave it a try and I'm so thankful I did. For those of us that know our issue but need rx products to help it this is perfect. The timing was great on the auto refill. It came in the mail and two days later I used the last of the previous bottle. Can't say enough how much I love it. I haven't had an side effects but if you have sensitive skin I'm sure there are options to make it work for you. Customer service has been wonderful. Quick and helpful responses!

on 9/10/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

25 year old female. I've been to hell and back trying to find an acne treatment that works for me. Mostly all creams break me out, mostly all pills broke me out. Nothing seemed to work. A month on this, and wow. This is the first time since I was younger that I was able to walk outside, to a store, with absolutely no foundation. It has reduced my acne to non existent, and it has taken away my dark hyperpigmentation. Around week 2 I had a small purge, and within days they quickly disappeared. I pair this with purpose moisturizer, both of these creams haven't broken me out once. It's absolutely incredible.
Would suggest to anyone to at least try it. For all those people who have tried pills, and cleansers and all that crap... This really nailed it.