Curology - Acne Treatment

Curology - Acne Treatment

4.3

fka PocketDerm

on 2/8/2018 9:38:00 AM

I have been using Curology for almost two years ago and have seen a huge improvement in my skin. After years trying everything -
salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, exfoliants, clay masks, cleansers running the spectrum from harsh to gentle, etc. - I finally found Curology. My skin is smoother, less oily, and much, much, less prone to breakouts on my forehead and chin, which were my main problem areas. I also had lots of hyperpigmentation that has faded significantly, and my skin's tone is much less red in general. It's true that it does take awhile for your skin to get better and, YES, your skin will "get worse" for a bit as it purges. I have seen people who have quit Curology after a week or a month saying it made their skin worse, but you absolutely have to be patient and let it work its magic. The bottle doesn't necessarily last as long as they say it does (but I do usually use more than they say you should, to be fair!), but to me it's still worth it :) My provider is always helpful whenever I frantically message her about a skin problem I'm having.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had cystic acne since I was 18 or so. I'm 29 now and I've been using Curology for 3 months.

This is hands down the ONLY product I've ever used where my skin is completely clear. I get 1-2 small pimples per week vs 1-2 every day. I've tried it all aside from Accutane.

I almost didn't try this because of the "gimmicky" ads but I'm so so glad I did. I hate to use the term "holy Grail product" because everyone has different skin but I'll never not use this.

Hope this helps!

I've been using the product for about a month and I feel like my face is worse. I just got another two month bottle so I'm giving it two more months. My biggest complaint is the bottle itself. Both bottles I've received won't pump any product out of it so I am stuck unscrewing it and using a q-tip to get the product out. Also the one month bottle definitely did not last the full month and I used it as directed. It last three weeks at most. Also the way the bottle is, you can't tell how much product is left without taking off the pump. I don't think I will continue using curology after my two month bottle is up.