Curology - Acne Treatment

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
 Curology - Acne Treatment

fka PocketDerm

Love this product, and the service is so easy to use! I have been trying to get my acne under control for a while now, and it just doesn't seen to happen! A few months ago I started using Curology and I have been very pleased with what it has done with my skin. My hormonal breakouts have become non-existent. And on long work weeks, when I haven't been as diligent with sleep/water/beauty routine my skin is still firm, clear, and healthy. Seriously, my skin has never been softer, cleaner, or clearer! I am very happy.
Also, your assigned Derm will help you out with anything, even if its a small one time concern or not directly related to the product. They are there to help you with all your skincare questions. And when they give you instructions, take them seriously! I ignored one and it didn't turn out well! They are professionals who will really help you with your skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love Pocketderm. I have cystic acne with white bumps all around my nose. My derm prescribed me my own medication and then answered all the questions I had about soap, moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. With the medication and soap (St. Ives apricot scrub) it has really cleared up my skin. It did take about 4 months though, so patience is key!